Download Station

Help-2

OK I have my Firewall off and antvirus off and still can't download from any of the games i have loaded 2004, 2006, and 2009. This all started when i reinstalled 2006. Be for that I could use 2004 or 2009 to download. I have a first class ticket and am running XP in open GL. I installed 2006 and SP 1 on a fresh install. Any Help would be appreciated.

Redo password

I was having the same problem until I went into my profile and retyped my password and saved it. It seems to be a problem that a lot of people have from time to time. Hope this helps.

Allen

To verify the connection between Auran's server and your computer, make sure you don't have Trainz Content Manager open, then go to the DLS webpage and select any kuid and chose download. It should cause the CM to open and put the kuid number in the Download Helper Action Panel. If this doesn't happen then there is a disconnect between your computer and the Auran server. Let us know here.

Bob

Been a week. Still can't download anything

I have a first class ticket.
I have no problems with FTP from any other site.
I have no problem browsing to any other site.
But I can't download anything from auran.

I sent a Support Ticket a week ago about this, and have had no reply.

I have gone to the FTP site, as instructed on the auran web site.
The only folders listed are:
FirstClassFiles
PA
pub
SP2-International
TrainzFiles
But the download link from Download Station is listed as
/Restricted/trainz/TRAINZ01/locomotives/filename.cdp
Where is the /Restricted/ folder?

I am having no trouble with downloading, except for when I click on the "Download (helper)" button- Then the DLS says " The webpage cannot be displayed". Oh well,

rweber95

Yes CM starts and KUID shows up in download window. Window go's to idle then to download, and to install but in the window by first class ticket it still says 0.00 bytes downloaded. I have let it try to work for up to one hr. and nothing happens the current speed go's away but that is the only change I can see

I have Found that the firewall in the wireless router would not let download through. I have reset firewall and I can download now. Thanks to eveyone for all the help!!! I don't know why the old settings would let 2004 And 2009 through but not 2006. :p :udrool:

I am having no trouble with downloading, except for when I click on the "Download (helper)" button- Then the DLS says " The webpage cannot be displayed". Oh well,
im also having this problem downloading direct from the cmp is ok but as soon as i try from the download station i get the same message.have just reinstalled 2009 with s+c for 2009,no problems before this with 2009 or tc3,any help would be grateful as my 7 day firstclass ticket is fast running out

hi ive had this problem as well but ive now sorted it as follows .i deleted all of my 2009/s+c off my comp then reinstalled 2009 then pached with the build 37625 to 40040 found on the announcments page 12th item down by spiffy.tried download station and it downloaded direct.installed s+c tried again no problem .previous update was by sp1 and then 2 packs so can only think there was a problem when it updated.hope this helps. saxiona

problem with the download station

i have been trying to access the download station today and it wont pop up completely either :'(

Last edited:
Best to check in the DLS FCT forum, several threads already about this, rather than bump a nearly 12 month old thread. The servers appear to be down.

5, 3, 7, years old dont really matter long story short is please dont bump old threads when you can use one of the more current ones

Back