Hello, I am a new Trainz user!

Yes, no big secret my past user name was domingomolina. I am not hiding from that at all, I learned from what I did in the past and for me that is all the matters. Also, I paid 43 dollars for Trainz 2010; I do not believe making a new user-name is against the rules, especially if I paid for it and I am not a spammer.

EDIT: Just read that my signature image is to big. Is that because I linked it to a higher resolution version, because the thumbnail in my signature is rather small.

"I used to play Trainz years ago, but I just purchased Trainz 2010...."

All you have to do is read.

Welcome domo_rails!

Boco

Welcome Back Domo,

I certainly hope that none of the mutual B.S around here manages to run you off...God forbid your signature could be too big or something absurd like that.:p
I mean, you might be off a few pixels, BAN HIM!:hehe:

Cheers,
Woody:wave:

Thanks, I do not understand the issue with my image size.
It says it is 71px × 100px. Could someone clarify this situation for me, please?

Cheers,
domorails

It's absolutely fine. Some people find it necessary to be sarcastic, but you'll quickly work out which ones you should avoid. maybe they're referring to image plus text, but I'm not sure that's an issue provided it's a one-liner.

There is a recommended image size (dont ask me what) for your signature. Looking at yours and some in this thread I wouldn't worrying about yours at all.
Dont use capital letters either, you'll have the shouting brigade up next:hehe: :hehe: .

Thanks, I do not understand the issue with my image size.
I meant the signature under you other account. But to continue, I like your MSTS shots.

You asked if $100 was worth it for a lifetime First Class Ticket. If I was into buying a FCT, my opinion I would hold off buying a FCT, and probably suggest a shorter time span. How do you know that you may not leave Trainz again?

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the world of trainz (kind of late guys, sorry) there are endless possiblities to trainz, and as a trainz member I would only buy the FCT if I were doing a major project and have to resort to DLS for if it were a dire emergencies. there are many site where you can get custom content. If you go to turbo squid you can download gmax you can create your own content for personal use or for other users. Although I know little about ingame photography I do know that you can show your layouts or content using fraps. I'm wouldn't say im the best photo editor so you may need to talk to other people for help on editing pic's. Best of luck and enjoy trainz.

Bryan:cool:

Back