TRS2004 New PRR Eastern Reg Route

WLE105

Conrail1990 Productions
Hey Guys im plaining to rebuilt a PRR Eastern Reg,route from TRS2004.im goin to built it in next month.But i dont know if i goin to release it yet on download stations.

Last edited:
GRAMMAR

Pronunciation: \ˈgra-mər\
Function: noun

1 a : the study of the classes of words, their inflections, and their functions and relations in the sentence
b : a study of what is to be preferred and what avoided in inflection and syntax

2 a : the characteristic system of inflections and syntax of a language
b
: a system of rules that defines the grammatical structure of a language

3 : speech or writing evaluated according to its conformity to grammatical rules

4 : the principles or rules of an art, science, or technique <a grammar of the theater>; also : a set of such principles or rules
There are many things you can learn from Reading... :D

Hey Guys im plaining to rebuilt a PRR Eastern Reg,route from TRS2004.im goin to built it in next month.But i dont know if i goin to release it yet on download stations.
Well, is it going to be able to work and even in 2006? And also, this way we can operate a route first made available in MSTS. With it in Trainz, it'll be even better than ever before. As a Pennsylvania Railroad fanatic, this will really make me proud.

PRR Map is done,Im working on this route right now but i wont get it done until someware in next week i change my mind im goin to release this route in nextweek on TRS2004 Download Stations.
l_fd0fad7bcb56401ea15896d4016f4cf8.gif

Back