Thanks

WYO

WYO Route Builder
I have been greatly remiss in not thanking all of the content creators that share their works with us. Thanks guys and girls, your efforts are greatly appreciated.:)

WYO
Short lived short line

I have to agree. I know I, like many others, are often quick to make demands and beg for assets and complain when they are not perfect. The reality is I, and many others, are deeply grateful. Thank you for your hard work. I hope someday soon I can join your ranks but until than keep keeping trainz alive! We sure know Auran won't do it. :hehe:

Agree 100%. Without all of the custom content, my dream "layout" with Southern Pacific and Union Pacific (with Great Northern, Northern Pacific and SP&S as well) in a run from Seattle, WA to Eugene, OR would have been impossible. From locos and rolling stock to recognizable local scenery, this game has become the ultimate in railroad simulation. Big kudos to:
  • Ben Dorsey for his working Steel Bridge and icing platform
  • BigJohn101 for all of his SP&S boxcars
  • bnsf50 for his Pacific Fruit Express reefer and wig-wag signal
  • cnr for his SP Dash-9 and AC4400 locos
  • Corporal_Major for his reefers, Amtrak F7 and rusty old SP hopper
  • Dinorius for his George Sellios-inspired details of derelict newspapers to scatter about our city streets
  • Driver8 for his Amtrak coaches and diners
  • eldavo for his random numbering library that gives limitless life to part of our rosters
  • Euphod for the AT&SF, BN and NP additions
  • Fitz505 for your reefers and the additional products that go in them
  • gfisher for your billboards from the 40s and 50s
  • iceman2117 for his containers and the TTX cars that carry them
  • ish6 for his SP, UP and NP cars, plus his warehouses
  • LLJ for all his products (and there are a TON of them for our trains to move!)
  • majekear for all of his hoppers, boxes, woodchip gons and stockcars
  • mcguirel for his hoppers and crummies
  • Ronin13 for all of his Portland scenery (Bridge of the Gods, Lehigh Cement, Union Station apartment complex and Portland silos)...
...and to all of those whose bogeys, couplers, coronas, roads, tracks, etc. that help complete many of these items. Without you, Auran would probably be just another footnote in the history of What Could Have Been companies.

Lets not forget the likes of

dmdrake, dreddman, alien3, peterdhicks, JVC, Bloodnok,tafweb, just to name a few more. Without you guys this simulator would never have lasted as long. Kudos to you all.

Also not forget:

BNSF50 and Maddy for their great roads and crossings, Rob Conti for his great trees and shrubs, and many others.

John

Back