Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually publish private posts (PM's) but this is one I received i the past hour for Iiam10:

liam10 said:
ur cool

WHERES THE TRACKZ:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
soz my 5 year old he wants the route bad he types all this crap:cool:

Hopefully the Mod's will give him time to think before he says another thing.

Liam, you're going to get reported unless you stop, saying you're a gayfish is going to get you banned, and John meant Gmax, where you make you're own models for trainz
Am getting sick of you and Mussels412 if you're going to keep asking for a route, I'm 12 and I'm acting with a bit of respect, brighten up, or you're just going to be ignored
Oh, and please DO NOT criticise P_Hucklebridge's route, it was his first route uploaded to the DLS. And I bet you're route will be as "gay" as the melbourne to geelong route i got. You're just critiscising a route that'll be better than yours, unless you practice, and play around in surveyor
screenieharristrams1610.jpg

You notice how bad that is?? I did it in 5 minutes, but this is what I made in a total of 11 hours over 2 weeks
15710a2mongothan2.jpg

15710a2mongothan3.jpg

15710a2mongothan1.jpg

Jamie

BTW Scott has probably put you on his ignore list, I know I'm about to as well

Liam, you're going to get reported unless you stop, saying you're a gayfish is going to get you banned, and John meant Gmax, where you make you're own models for trainz
Am getting sick of you and Mussels412 if you're going to keep asking for a route, I'm 12 and I'm acting with a bit of respect, brighten up, or you're just going to be ignored
Oh, and please DO NOT criticise P_Hucklebridge's route, it was his first route uploaded to the DLS. And I bet you're route will be as "gay" as the melbourne to geelong route i got. You're just critiscising a route that'll be better than yours, unless you practice, and play around in surveyor

You notice how bad that is?? I did it in 5 minutes, but this is what I made in a total of 11 hours over 2 weeks

Jamie

BTW Scott has probably put you on his ignore list, I know I'm about to as well

Sorry Please dont just a few questions if u reply to me ill ask them

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you delete all the pics from the quote, by pressing delete or right-clicking on them and saying cut
And can you please Re-Read your posts, and correct them, one or two typos is fine, but
aNd csn yuo plz rE-read ur psts, and crrcect thwm, pnr oe two tyos is fIne, byt

Not having a go, but, you know
Jamie

Liam10, I require that you do NOT quote the whole of my post. I also request that you do not private message me again.
For the second time, you have quoted a whole post, (including posting the same pictures again). Their is no need to quote entire posts, or to quote pictures.

I don't usually publish private posts (PM's) but this is one I received i the past hour for Liam10:
Nor do I, however at 16:56 (Australian EST) I also recieved a message from him regarding this route.

All routes and/or items will be available when the authors are ready to RELEASE THEM.

Gimme Gimme pig style demands has resulted in several MSTS routes (and I would guess other simulators as well) not being available, because the creators were getting sick and tied of demands.

Liam10, I am not trying to be harsh, however if I was the creator of a route and/or items, I would not give it to you, and possibly even request that you not download the item.

I am interested in this Melbourne route, yet when I open the thread, I get hit with these "gimme gimme" messages and unnecessary quoting.

PS: It was also pointed out that this board is not suppose to be a chat/text service.

Last edited:

Hang on Jamie what did I do?

Mussels412, he probably made a mistake.

Suggestion about track for the Melbourne route in this thread
I have found more suitable track that looks more like broad gauge than the MP track shown. And no, I'm saying the MP track is bad, it is actually lighter on the frame rates.

Last edited:
To add a brighter note to this thread, when I was at Southern Cross a month or so ago, there was a large white locomotive placing the Overland carriages (all six of them) at the platform for loading. It actually had a bell ringing like that used by American locomotives. Quite cute, melodic and it gave the ho- hum place a nice lift.

How things have changed. I remember when the Overland was in two divisions due to it's length.

John

Hi All<br>I have removed the language from a number of posts (if I've missed any, please report them using the report post link).<br><br>@liam10
Please remember to be friendly, patient, and polite when posting on these forums.<br><br>Remember, content creators create this content for free, in their spare time. As such, it can be many months, or years, before they feel that the items are ready for release. By demanding it, as you have, you will be less likely to see that content released, as it has been known to often turn creators away from completing the project.<br><br>

Iiam10. Do you have trouble with your English? If not, can you please use full words and drop all those silly smilies? If you can do that, maybe people here will take you seriously.

I'm not i'm
I not i
was sop - meaningless
you not u

You were quick enough to criticise me when I said cMax instead of gMax.

Iiam10. Do you have trouble with your English? If not, can you please use full words and drop all those silly smilies? If you can do that, maybe people here will take you seriously.

I'm not i'm
I not i
was sop - meaningless
you not u

You were quick enough to criticise me when I said cMax instead of gMax.

I HAVE NO ENGLISH TROUBLE
I ment to say:
I'm sorry I was so mean. Can you please forgive me????

Melbourne City Loop

hey guys i am looking to build the melbourne city loop.... come somewhere help me out with where to get the things i will need off the download station...... and where can i get the Connex trains that are in the pics above..

hope someone can help

steve

Why doesn't anyone from Melbourne have a go?? It's all Adelaide people,
The XTrapolis is available off VICTRAINZ, which if this thread hadn't turn into a gimme pig, (which we are hunting, by the way) it's already been said.
Seriously, no actual prototypical underground tunnels have been made which could even look like it,
None are tall enough, the stations are too short and they don't have overhead wires in them
Jamie
PS Sorry if I sound Negative, but every time this thread is bought up, it reminds me some people aren't perfectly patient or polite

Oh No we don't cascade, well, not in victoria, we have late trains late and cancelled every 3rd or 4th train
Jamie

I HAVE NO ENGLISH TROUBLE
I ment to say:
I'm sorry I was so mean. Can you please forgive me????

Haha! 'Ment', that's quite funny I must say.

Anyway, keep up the good work! The Melbourne route is absolutely spectacular!!! If my computer wasn't a burning piece of prehistory, I would download it the minute when or if it is released.

I have spent atleast ten hours sorting through the fifty-odd routes I made when I was 5years old (using Trainz 1.3) trying to find the best of the best to be a basis and inspiration. Now I just need to get a bit better at using gMax/blender and then figure out how to get bloody things into the game.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back