Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lincoln70,

I did the city loop using the tube and stations from a U-Bahn route on the download station. The tube and stations are not large enough for the X'Trap and Comeng, however if you stay in cab view you don't notice it.

Here are some pics.

Box Hill Station

BoxHill.jpg

North Melbourne station - note Melbourne Yard to the left

NorthMelb.jpg

North Melbourne station and loop portals

NorthMelb2.jpg

North Melbourne Junction - note North Melbourne yard and train wash

NorthMelbJunc.jpg

Epping Workshops and station. Note: station has no scenery yet

Epping.jpg

Richmond Loop Portals - Caulfield Loop

RichmondPortals.jpg

Loop tube - note: Third rail and no overhead. But best I could find on Down Load station.

Loop2.jpg

Loop station - Generic station from download station.

Loop1.jpg

Let me know if you'd like to see some pics of other locations.

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks, Scott.

It's quite amazing to see what you guys are up to. I could almost smell the hot jam donuts and here the footy crowds roar in one of those scenes.

I say well done Scott and I hope this thread gives your route a lot more exposure.

City Loop looks amazing i might have to experiment to see if a city loop would work on adelaides rail network :D Cant wait to see more pics.

Once again Nice Work

:udrool: Wow That Looks amazing if possible:udrool: can you please send me the route my email is or could you maybe post it on contentmanager for trainz

Cheers Luke
Hey Luke change your e-mail so it's like mine
jamie (at) pageset (dot) com (dot) au
so spam can't detect it and bombard you,
Also Scott, I wouldn't mind that route either
Jamie

Last edited:
Hey Lincoln70,

I did the city loop using the tube and stations from a U-Bahn route on the download station. The tube and stations are not large enough for the X'Trap and Comeng, however if you stay in cab view you don't notice it.

Here are some pics.

Box Hill Station

BoxHill.jpg

North Melbourne station - note Melbourne Yard to the left

NorthMelb.jpg

North Melbourne station and loop portals

NorthMelb2.jpg

North Melbourne Junction - note North Melbourne yard and train wash

NorthMelbJunc.jpg

Epping Workshops and station. Note: station has no scenery yet

Epping.jpg

RichmondPortals.jpg

Loop tube - note: Third rail and no overhead. But best I could find on Down Load station.

Loop2.jpg

Loop station - Generic station from download station.

Loop1.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks, Scott.

Hey Scott,
Could you show some pictures of Southern Cross and Flinders Street Stations. Also, when will this route be released on the download station. If you are trying to make the City Loop as accurate as possible, I have found a Vidio From the Driver's Cab, as the Vidio shows that from Melbourne Central to Flagstaff has about a 100 metre upwards slope. The adress is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpv9gA4O9dI&feature=related and can you send the route to me my adress is liam.mail@optusnet.com.au and i dont care about spam just send the route plz
Liam.

Guys, please use a bit of sense and stop adding the photos to your quotes. I don't think we need to see a dozen photos over and over again just because you want to ask a question. Please act reasonably and keep the forum uncluttered. You're only turning people away.

Thanks

Hey Scott,
Could you show some pictures of Southern Cross and Flinders Street Stations. Also, when will this route be released on the download station. If you are trying to make the City Loop as accurate as possible, I have found a Vidio From the Driver's Cab, as the Vidio shows that from Melbourne Central to Flagstaff has about a 100 metre upwards slope. The adress is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpv9gA4O9dI&feature=related and can you send the route to me my adress is liam.mail@optusnet.com.au and i dont care about spam just send the route plz
Liam.
lol ROUTE PLZ

Hey Lincoln70,

RichmondPortals.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks, Scott.

Hi

The pictures look great.

Can you let me know how you created the slopes to and from the loop entrances and the entrances themselves?

thanks

John Tinker

Liam 10, Mussels 412 is giving you the best advice anyone is likely to give you around here. I think it would be a very good idea if you just sit in the background and watch how this thread unfolds. Your demands are totally out of order and an embarrisment to fellow Australians like myself. You sound like a child at the the supermarket checkout demanding that mommy buys him a chocolate egg! Please simmer down and wait.

John

Liam, I'm not how old you are, but several things, and the following is NOT intended to be nasty to you in anyway, and please read carefully & understand mussels412's posts.

1. They are NOT your routes, unless you make a route and/or item yourself.

2. I'm going to put this as kind (but firmly) as I can put it:
Stop being a "gimme gimme" person. They will be added (& ONLY ADDED if people don't "DEMAND" routes (or any simulator item)) when a route and/or item is ready. And you can download it from where every one else would download it from.

Quite a number routes both in MSTS & Trainz, (and I suspect other simulators brands) have NOT been publicly released due to attitudes like yours, and:

2A I will say however, that if a person paid for a Trainz item (such as a layout, rollingstock, etc), and a due date is advertised, then you may be entitled to ask (nicely) where it is, if it is unreasonably delayed for any reason. And if still not delivered, then naturally you are entitled to a full refund.

3. Could you please use English, and not text/chat speech please.
If I had a layout/item that I wish to give out publicly to people, I would not give it out to anyone that demands it, or uses text/chat speech. Text/chat speech is what I call lazy speech.

=============================

And JohnK is right, can we please stop with the quoting of the same pictures multiple times, or better still don't quote pictures at all. While it's off topic, if I show pictures, I don't allow them to be quoted.
Quoting pictures makes for extra scrolling.

To add: I almost forgot, a route/item is better quality if not rushed.

Last edited:
OKAY

Liam, I'm not how old you are, but several things, and the following is NOT intended to be nasty to you in anyway, and please read carefully & understand mussels412's posts.

1. They are NOT your routes, unless you make a route and/or item yourself.

2. I'm going to put this as kind (but firmly) as I can put it:
Stop being a "gimme gimme" person. They will be added (& ONLY ADDED if people don't "DEMAND" routes (or any simulator item)) when a route and/or item is ready. And you can download it from where every one else would download it from.

Quite a number routes both in MSTS & Trainz, (and I suspect other simulators brands) have NOT been publicly released due to attitudes like yours, and:

2A I will say however, that if a person paid for a Trainz item (such as a layout, rollingstock, etc), and a due date is advertised, then you may be entitled to ask (nicely) where it is, if it is unreasonably delayed for any reason. And if still not delivered, then naturally you are entitled to a full refund.

3. Could you please use English, and not text/chat speech please.
If I had a layout/item that I wish to give out publicly to people, I would not give it out to anyone that demands it, or uses text/chat speech. Text/chat speech is what I call lazy speech.

=============================

And JohnK is right, can we please stop with the quoting of the same pictures multiple times, or better still don't quote pictures at all. While it's off topic, if I show pictures, I don't allow them to be quoted.
Quoting pictures makes for extra scrolling.

To add: I almost forgot, a route/item is better quality if not rushed.

Okay, Fine. When is the route going to be updated to the internet:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

You certailny lack patience Iiam10. Why don't you get a hobby of something and try to relax. May I suggest cMax or Blender, then maybe learn Surveyor. That way you can design your own route and stop pestering the kind folks here who are doing the right thing.

John

You certailny lack patience Iiam10. Why don't you get a hobby of something and try to relax. May I suggest cMax or Blender, then maybe learn Surveyor. That way you can design your own route and stop pestering the kind folks here who are doing the right thing.

John

no not are u still making the route, is this thread still going? cause nobody posted 4 a while and i already got a route
AND
how do u make a signature????

AND
cmax is a movie company its hard to find what is it ment to do how dpo i get there

Last edited by a moderator:

John
reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back