Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am i going to get this route and i cant do serials because i lost my old account and i couldn't recover it

As far as I know there is no route. If you have a legit copy of Trainz contect HelpDesk and they will sort out the registration thing for you...

Hey Lincoln70,

I did the city loop using the tube and stations from a U-Bahn route on the download station. The tube and stations are not large enough for the X'Trap and Comeng, however if you stay in cab view you don't notice it.

Here are some pics.

Box Hill Station

BoxHill.jpg

North Melbourne station - note Melbourne Yard to the left

NorthMelb.jpg

North Melbourne station and loop portals

NorthMelb2.jpg

North Melbourne Junction - note North Melbourne yard and train wash

NorthMelbJunc.jpg

Epping Workshops and station. Note: station has no scenery yet

Epping.jpg

Richmond Loop Portals - Caulfield Loop

RichmondPortals.jpg

Loop tube - note: Third rail and no overhead. But best I could find on Down Load station.

Loop2.jpg

Loop station - Generic station from download station.

Loop1.jpg

Let me know if you'd like to see some pics of other locations.

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks, Scott.

what about boronia, bayswater, heathmont and ringwood

Nah I don't think they exist. I don't think Scott exists in the context of this forum anymore

Scott can you please send me the melbourne metro trainz route to my gmail is [removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Never seen it published anywhere. I think the only successful recipients on this super old thread were spam bots.:D
cheers
Graeme

As the starter of this thread has not been online for five years, I am locking this thread so it doesn’t get any more kicks or off-topic posts.

If the OP ever shows up and want to make a reply, contact an active moderator and he/she will unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back