Uk Chinley & Peak Forest Rly

This route looks incredible. I am a big fan of British routes and this is one of the best I've seen.:wave:

Well thanks for the comments - it certainly helps with the motivation!

I am still actively building this route, though I tend to alternate between my other route (below) and upgrading someone elses route. Also I generally do more in the winter than the summer. All of the routes I'm working on will get a release someday.

My other route is the Stainmore route, of which the 23 miles between Barnard Castle and Kirkby Stephen is fairly complete. I have posted some shots previously but not recently. I'll see if I can link or re-post them. I started it in TRS20006, but it is now in TS2010.

I think I have got enough in the tank to get to Tebay, but realistically the line to Penrith (or Appleby even) won't get done any time soon.

@Ringarooma - I have boards prepared and track laid to gradient for Appleby - Kirkby Stephen. Send me a PM if you fancy doing this section?

I N*THINK* thyey are from the SNC addon pack for most of them not sure where the tank came from

I N*THINK* thyey are from the SNC addon pack for most of them not sure where the tank came from

Yep.
S&C must be one of the few must have addons for UK Trainzers, considering all the extra free content you get on the website..

Sorry I missed this.

I'm building three serious routes, I tend to work on each in rotation as the mood takes me. The last couple of months haven't been very productive, but hopefully things will start moving again after the school holidays!

Sorry I missed this.

I'm building three serious routes, I tend to work on each in rotation as the mood takes me. The last couple of months haven't been very productive, but hopefully things will start moving again after the school holidays!

Good to hear.

Back