NYC subway Route

I figure that the trains are being in update repair to bring it up today's looks of the training running. That are the subway station I would like to have but I might as well wait for them when they come out for download. And fr the Slant one of the best running trains in the system should have gates on them. I be different from the other trainings in the NYCTA in the game. But that is if you are going to put them. Well keep on with the studys in school than you can come around to making the subway car and the other things on your list.

how do I fix that?

Go to your CMP, right click the file you are trying to modify (in this case, the R143). Then click Open For Edit. Once that's done right click it again and click Open In Explorer.

Then open up something called config.txt. Open that up, scroll to where it says KUID table and where it indicates where the asset is used, and then replace!

If you need more help, just ask.

Go to your CMP, right click the file you are trying to modify (in this case, the R143). Then click Open For Edit. Once that's done right click it again and click Open In Explorer.

Then open up something called config.txt. Open that up, scroll to where it says KUID table and where it indicates where the asset is used, and then replace!

If you need more help, just ask.

I have tryed to replace it with a file I had on the CMP, and put it in the config.txt, than I saved it. But nothing came up.

Franklin Ave is a huge station which leads to the D and F, down that long tunnel!! ... been a long time since I've taken those lines!!! ... since I moved to Florida!

Franklin Ave is a huge station which leads to the D and F, down that long tunnel!! ... been a long time since I've taken those lines!!! ... since I moved to Florida!

Very true, Atlantic Ave is the the bigger area were all Q,D,B,R,M,N,2,3,4,5 and LIRR trains meet. Giving good photos of them can be a great thing to see again.

Where is the R143/R160

Heaven7, I noticed that you had an R160 in your previous posts...I'm guessing that's a reskin of Jaleel's R143 from trainzluvr.net. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can get it! I tried to download the zip file but it says the file is invalid or corrupted...Can someone please help me??? I'm also pretty sure this is freeware, so if it can be distributed can someone send it to me?
Eric :)

Back