BNSF Screenshots Thread

Alex99al

CLOSED
Note: I was inspiried by the Union Pacific Screenshots Thread.

I am a big fan of Burlington Northern Santa Fe. I am thinking about creating a personal Trainz 2009 BNSF route as soon as my Trainz computer gets fixed. :( But other than that, everything is fine. :) I look forward to seeing some interesting BNSF screenshots.
Please, if their is already a screenshot thread devoted to BNSF, please let me know. Amtrak trains on BNSF lines count. Steam excursions on BNSF lines count and other railroad trains (notably Union Pacific) on BNSF lines count also.
Good luck and may the BNSF continue to live strong.

You know it helps when you start a thread in screenshots that you post some pics to start it off.

All your screenshot threads you have tried to start dont have any pics from you.
hert:wave:

Well then, I suppose I'll start.

CoalRoad2.jpg

A single ATSF 44 tonner hauling I believe 100 petite loaded coal cars up a 7% (Or maybe it's 9%) grade. Believe it or not, it is doing it all by itself. Granted, the grade is short, but it's still far beyond normal railroading. The route is just something I threw together real quick (It's now gone).

And then my modifications to the Robe River Iron route (even though the trains haul coal & there are coal industries instead of iron ore. Robe River Coal anyone?):

BNSFonRobeRiver1.jpg

Heading north over the Coastal Highway toward Cape Lambert.

BNSFonRobeRiver2.jpg

Between Wickham & Cape Lambert.

BNSFonRobeRiver3.jpg

Entering the Cape Lambert yard. No longer are there 2 separate yards. Just 4 continuous tracks (2 tracks that loop around the coal unloader & keep going as yard tracks)

BNSFonRobeRiver4.jpg

Then at the other end of the route, the part that I haven't got to yet.

Just my projects. Hope you like them!

You know it helps when you start a thread in screenshots that you post some pics to start it off.

All your screenshot threads you have tried to start dont have any pics from you.
hert:wave:

This seems to happen every month or so doesn't it?

Note: I was inspiried by the Union Pacific Screenshots Thread.

I am a big fan of Burlington Northern Santa Fe. I am thinking about creating a personal Trainz 2009 BNSF route as soon as my Trainz computer gets fixed. :( But other than that, everything is fine. :) I look forward to seeing some interesting BNSF screenshots.
Please, if their is already a screenshot thread devoted to BNSF, please let me know. Amtrak trains on BNSF lines count. Steam excursions on BNSF lines count and other railroad trains (notably Union Pacific) on BNSF lines count also.
Good luck and may the BNSF continue to live strong.

You don't need to use that text, I mean really...

Back