Mini Map Direction Change

jas4528

What instructions?
Howdie Everyone

In combining 3 sections of a layout into one I find myself in a pickle. 2 of the 3 layouts are running East to West, but 1 is running North to South. How do I change this North to South into running East to West in merging them

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I'm in TRS2004 and all layouts are suppose to be in a East to West layout

:confused: Jack

In TRS 2004 you can not rotate a map after it has been created. On the old forum I seem to remember there was a program you could buy that would allow you to change the baseboard height but I don't remember if you could also rotate before merging.

Jack,

I am sorry to be the one to bring you the disappointing news. There is unfortunately no way to rotate a baseboard, or change its height. :( Perhaps this may appear someday(tm) in a future version of Trainz, as this has been suggested in the Suggestion Boxcar Forum.

The only way to work around this pickle is to put your imported layout a distance away from your original, and build some in between baseboards to blend the old to the new.

Sorry,

John

I haven't tried this but it may be passable to copy the section of the map and then past it down and then rotate the pasted part but I am not sure. But to physically rotate a map is not possible as said before:(

Thanks guys, the originator put the first section incorrectly North to South instead of East to West as he did on section 2 and 3. I guess that is what they make blanks for. Fill-ins!

Jack:(

Back