New Aircraft

Congrats to Ian and Bill, you're creations have been talked about over 1000 times!:clap:
Jamie
Good point Jamie, while this thread started out on a slightly different theme it certainly has grown into a new major part of the Trainz World thanks to especially Ian and Bill.

The contributions, screenshots and help has been quite amazing.

I have never started a thread that has gained so much interest.

Craig
:):):)

hey bil how are those light splines coming

It is still being looked at but I am having some issues with splines in 09/10.:confused:

I will have a talk to Ian next Sunday when I see him.:wave:

Hi Craig, more than a 1000 replies to a thread you started, well done.:mop:

Cheers,

Bill.

Attention those wanting the QantasLink gulfstream. It should be available by Tuesday (NZST).

Here is my current project,

Only Emirates currently fly A380s into New Zealand so I thought it was a good place to start!

Congratulations to all involved in this thread! :clap: Happy 1000th Post! :clap:

Nice effort Gordon and nzms.

Patricia, I have the Rega flying, but still some work to do.

Two F14s are available, for carrier use. The wings change angle depending on speed as for the F-111, but you cannot fold the wings when parked.

Ian

Attention those wanting the QantasLink gulfstream. It should be available by Tuesday (NZST).

Here is my current project,

Only Emirates currently fly A380s into New Zealand so I thought it was a good place to start!

Congratulations to all involved in this thread! :clap: Happy 1000th Post! :clap:

Sweet A380 look forward to adding it to the fleet.

Gordon

The passenger stairways have been uploaded, version 2.7 (TC and up).

2 types, raised and folded.

Should be available by tomorrow.

Cheers,

Bill.

Looking good all.... Im trying to study your techniques for making belivable airports so that I may create some acurate models myself on my protoroute..... I would definately appreciate some aerial shots of some realistic models that you have....

thanks

cheers

hello
nzms201009120001.jpg

nzms201009120001.jpg
What is that a future A380s Swiss version will be available
est ce qu'une future version A380s Swiss sera disponible

Last edited:
I'm not getting you
You want him to make one and am telling him too, without giving any plans or photo's??
That's an A380
Jamie

Ian Bill this is such good stuff you are creating I wish I had the time to get motovated then we could have the Dreddman touch LOL between moving building a shed and now a vegie garden..........and ofcourse homebrew....and now another car ? see you all in OCT!................

Hi Jamie,

you are not getting it,

Patricia is from Switzerland and uses a translator from French to English (translators are not perfect they translate mainly word for word and therefor don't look the way the sentence should look in English)
What she asked (in a friendly way) is;
Are you looking at making a Swiss livery in the future.

By the way the stairs have been uploaded.

Cheers,

Bill.

ps.
Look forward to catching up with you Mark.

Last edited:
Hey Craig,

Started working on Woodvile, just finished half of the manuatu gorge

The Map Part 3

Should get the rail side finished tomorrow.

Gordon

hello
nzms201009120001.jpg

nzms201009120001.jpg
What is that a future A380s Swiss version will be available
est ce qu'une future version A380s Swiss sera disponible

Hi Jamie,

you are not getting it,

Patricia is from Switzerland and uses a translator from French to English (translators are not perfect they translate mainly word for word and therefor don't look the way the sentence should look in English)
What she asked (in a friendly way) is;
Are you looking at making a Swiss livery in the future.

By the way the stairs have been uploaded.

Cheers,

Bill.

ps.
Look forward to catching up with you Mark.

Thanks for the translation Bill, I would be happy to do a reskin. If Patricia could tell me which airline livery she wants it would help me (as I am down here in little NZ and don't have much knowledge of Swiss airlines!:hehe:)

Knowing which airline helps me in this case as say someone wanted a V Australia A380 I could look at a picture of a livery from another aircraft and transfer it onto a new A380. (V Australia doesn't have any A380s or any orders for the forseeable future and if I am correct currently the only airlines using A380s are Air France, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Lufthansa and Emirates)

The QantasLink Gulfstream should be available by 8:00pm (NZST) and 6:00pm (AEST).

Gordon, the gorge looks good. You've even captured the spine-tingling corners! :hehe: Will you inlcude tunnels 3 & 4 (recently daylighted)?

nzms

Last edited:
Back