New Aircraft

@Dreddman

First pic: BOMB IT, BOMB IT, BOMB IT NOW!!!! Then again, by now you've missed it anyway.

Third pic: Good lord, it's the Star Runner! (from the T.V kids series Silversun.)

What is that aircraft? It looks like a B-29, but it might be something else....

I think you will find that the third picture is of the "Battlestar Galactica".

Yes, well I've never seen that show/ movie/ whatever it is. I'm 14 tomorrow, and have watched Silversun before. I cannot tell you how much that looks like a 'J Class'.

Try this on for size.
18141_106696316013586_100000196540560_167995_2749329_s.jpg

Bryan

I am looking forward to these aircraft so much, I even made a bit of an attraction for them when they are released:

And there's even a runway and hangars for them:

All airport-ish objects and splines available from www.bigsky.de/airport
I can barely wait for these, planez on Trainz, awesome!:D

Looks just like something a) Pablo Picasso dreamt up or b) Alastair crashed something into... the most lopsided plane I have ever seen!:p

Happy Trainzing (and indeed, Planezing)
Scottling.

Hi,

sorry if this is the wrong thread but I take this opportunity to ask for passenger airliners who is fit for driving as a train. (You know what i mean but I can´t find the right words right now) I
have just found the Boeing 727 on the DLS, is there more available and if so, where can I find them?

Thank you!

WOW!!, I love these Planes!! I could definitely use A-10 on my military base, but trust me I will find a place in my route for all those planes! Great work Ian!!! Any idea when the A-10 will be released?

Seeing as all his content has a Download Station link from his website, Ianz Trainz, as soon as the DLS is working properly some of the aircraft should be released.;)

Happy Trainzing,
Scott.

Seeing as all his content has a Download Station link from his website, Ianz Trainz, as soon as the DLS is working properly some of the aircraft should be released.;)

Happy Trainzing,
Scott.
Ian is on Holidays at the moment, but you are right he was waiting for the DLS to be fixed. Some aircraft are finished, to my knowledge, but others still have more work to be done. I know he is still working on the A10 and added a new feature to it which is really neat. No I am not going to tell you what it is either :hehe:

Craig
:):):)

Hi Guys,

Well I am back from 10 days away, without a computer, might look at some of the aircraft this weekend.

The A10 is finished as far as what I want to do with it. It now fires the Gatling gun, missiles and flares using the H, B and V keys.

I was still waiting for the DLS to function again, my last bridge update uploads were vanishing, and I have had no email notifications on any uploaded models for 15 months. For the aircraft, the real problem would be if the main model was accepted but dependencies were not.

I will try the DLS uploading again, if no luck I might have to link form my website for the time being.

Ian

Ahh sorry Caig, was typing at the same time, now I have let the cat out of the bag. :confused:

Last edited:
MEOW!!! :hehe:

Who let the cat out!!??? :eek:

Hi Ian,

I trust you had a good holiday, your life was somewhat reinvigorated by the enforced separation (from the PC), that you are refreshed happy & have good memories of your time 'away'.:)

Craig is trying to teach me some very interesting things about TS2009.
ie The Basics. :eek:
In my case it needs to be very basic!.

Welcome back!. :wave:

Back