New Aircraft

A complete section

Hey Gentle's --

I have a long road ahead before this is all done; And I can send it out to you guys for preview ; However, here's a small completed section on how, at least the cargo area, will be displayed:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:)

Nice work, Ish, continue.

This is the civil version of the Dolphin 2 helicopter.
This one is operated by Héli Air Monaco.
dauphin-heli-air-monaco_zpsz4cxbzl0.jpg

Eurocopter Dauphin 2 helicopter Civil, Heli Air Monaco, Startup,<kuid2:74222:12425:2>

Pascal

Hey Gentle's

Nice going there, Pascal --- continue working on more ideas guys, more reskins, etc ... :wave:
Pascal, I had TANE download almost 95 perfect of your contents from the DLS --- So, looking through it to see from time to time! LOL

Gonna make Ian's pushback vehicle into a static -- This way you can place it in front of any airplane without laying down a track!

Cargo area in Ian's airport has grown, freeway added, --- Had to make more freeways, as there's an overpass, and ramps, etc ... By week's end I'll post up screenshotz -- Just need to work more on the area!

Take Care
Ish

Beechcraft King Air 350 - NTair Medevac

Beechcraft%20King%20Air%20NTair%2009_zpszy6dka7o.jpg

This is a new aircraft type for me. Vulcan released the Beechcraft King Air 200 & 300 at around the same time as the Beechcraft 1900s. This one is operated by Northern Thunderbird Air out of Vancouver. It is a Medevac aircraft.
Beechcraft%20King%20Air%20NTair%2004_zps0wx6vblb.jpg

Late in the evening as the shadows are stating to get long, a call comes in to bring an injured skier back from Whistler.

Beechcraft%20King%20Air%20NTair%2005_zpsnbyslkrj.jpg

The pilots do their final crosschecks & fire the engines up just as the light is fading.

Beechcraft%20King%20Air%20NTair%2006_zpsvr18vj8i.jpg

Taxiing between the hangers near Vancouver South Terminal.

Beechcraft%20King%20Air%20NTair%2007_zps9bm9ufey.jpg

Lift off to the west over the ocean before banking right & heading north into the mountains.

Beechcraft%20King%20Air%20NTair%2008_zpsf09hwqhi.jpg

By the time the aircraft returns to Vancouver, operations at South Terminal are well & truly done for the day. Hopefully the patient will be ok.

Available now on DLS.
Beechcraft King Air 350 NTair (2010+) Startup
<kuid2:590184:100013:1>

Last edited:
Another Dolphin 2 helicopter: this is the Victoria Police Ambulance.

7c804154a24dae84f2549daf10ea1570.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Eurocopter Dauphin 2 helicopter Civil, Victoria Police Ambulance, Startup,<kuid2:74222:12426:2>

Pascal

Request

Hello Gentle's --

You know, to be honest guys, I am surprise that I did not came across any BAE-146 and de havilland dash 8-400 from the US point of side! There's no actually unless I am missing something! In Ian's airport I have created an area specially for the BAE-146 and the de havilland dash 8-400 -- At your convenience please reskin these screenshots! Normally I don't ask (I don't like bothering people), I would do it myself, but you guys are beyond me in these skills! :p -- Anyhow, no rush, of course!

Also, only on Friday's would I post screenshots of Ian's Airport -- I believe doing it like this that I can really provide a handful of eye-candy screenshots!:hehe:

Ish

1025073.jpg

00015637.jpg

3490070281_ec0b5c3577_z.jpg

mAmCRxkre3L3NridGA_H1zl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

826385.jpg

Here's 2 that are on DLS Ish. There are quite a few Dash 8s on DLS. All are North American Carriers.

Bombardier Dash 8-Q402 Alaska-Horizon (2011+) Startup
<kuid2:590184:100051:3>

Bombardier Dash 8-Q402 Horizon (2002+) Startup
<kuid2:590184:100094:3>

Bombardier Dash 8-Q402 Continental Connection (2008+) Startup
<kuid2:590184:100077:5>

Bombardier Dash 8-Q402 North Cariboo (2014+) Startup
<kuid2:590184:100301:2>

Bombardier Dash 8-Q402 United Express (2012+) Startup
<kuid2:590184:100148:3>

Bombardier Dash 8-Q402 Westjet Encore (2013+) Startup
<kuid2:590184:100273:2>

De Havilland Dash 8-311 US Airways Express (2001+) Startup
<kuid2:590184:100079:2>

De Havilland Dash 8-311 Hawkair Startup (2008+)
<kuid2:590184:100533:1>

I'm in the middle of upgrading the Jazz fleet. The Dash 8-100s are complete.

The BAE 146 does exist in the Vulcan Aviation hanger but there are no North American aircraft. The BAE model is a very old type that doesn't even have the startup function.

The high wing aircraft like the Dash 8 & BAE-146 are quite difficult to re-skin so I personally don't do too many. They take much longer to get right.

I may get around to a few of your requests but I'm not doing a lot of re-skins at the moment so it could take a while.

Last edited:
Hello Rob.

Good Morning, sir ... here in Florida 7:34am!

Thank you so much for the list --- I just finished the BAE 146 section, and you and the guys will like what I have done I think, LOL --Check back tomorrow as I will post up many screenshotz of that section, and the UPS and FEDEX section, almost completely done, later tonight!

With this, sir, never a rush! I always say, take your time, pace yourself, LOL ... I have two little one's (thanks for the comment on the lego game, they love it), and a third on the way, so real life comes first, as we all know!:wave:

Footnote: Pascal and Gordon's alias comes up inTANE CM -- I have all of their stuff --- However, when I type your name in CM, it's weird and strange but nothing comes up --- I try to download manually but it's taken a while --- Hopefully SP2 fixes this -- if Not I send a bug to N3V why this is happening!

Thank again, Rob, take care, sir!

Ish

Hi,

The Dolphin goes military. This one is a "Pedro", rescue helicopter on board carrier Charles de Gaulle.

e31d3f1280c69e2c4f9f3b3762b1fe8d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Eurocopter SA365F Dauphin 2 helicopter French Navy Pedro Startup,<kuid2:74222:12427:2>

Pascal

Great work Rob.

Any chance you could do two reskins? 1 in RFDS and the other NSW Air Ambulance.

Regards,
Warren.

Raw Screenshotz = Not completely 100% done

Hi Gentle's

Only on Friday will I post, no later then Saturday unless something comes up in real life, obvious!

Board not painted, since I need to add more detail --- Enjoy! :wave:

Great work Rob.

Any chance you could do two reskins? 1 in RFDS and the other NSW Air Ambulance.

Regards,
Warren.

I'll put them on my list Warren. I assume you mean Beechcraft B350 series & not the shorter/older B200 series.????
The Air Ambulance NSW is doable as a B350 but the RFDS B350 is pretty new & photos are scarce to reskin from. I could do an RFDS B200 maybe? I haven't done a B200 series reskin as yet & typically the first reskin of a Vulcan model needs a bit of his intervention to fix the model for us Beta testers. The RFDS could well be that first re-skin.

Hello Gentle's --

You know, to be honest guys, I am surprise that I did not came across any BAE-146 and de havilland dash 8-400 from the US point of side! There's no actually unless I am missing something! In Ian's airport I have created an area specially for the BAE-146 and the de havilland dash 8-400 -- At your convenience please reskin these screenshots! Normally I don't ask (I don't like bothering people), I would do it myself, but you guys are beyond me in these skills! :p -- Anyhow, no rush, of course!

Also, only on Friday's would I post screenshots of Ian's Airport -- I believe doing it like this that I can really provide a handful of eye-candy screenshots!:hehe:

Ish
mAmCRxkre3L3NridGA_H1zl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9
I mean not to get technical but this one definitely doesn't exist irl XD

Screenshotz

The scenery and set up are at 95% in these pictures -- the small details will come later, like lightning, runway and gate signs! Like I have said, this will takes a very long time, maybe a year away, but will always keep up guys updated on progress!~

I got a chance to clean some areas, so enjoy what you see below! :wave:

NOTE: TANE's rendering of objects is not really good - they need to fix this -- Beyond the runway there's a maintenance facility that can be view!

Ish

Back