New Aircraft

Hey Ish,

Driving right or left on your roads?? (Ian = Australia)

Pascal

Hi Pascal,

About to leave to feed my little one's ... and saw your post!
Freeways are US right side, but no problem here modifying the config file for the leftside for my net-friends to use as they wish overseas, like you, sir! :wave:

Take Care now,
Ish

Reference chart

Hey Genlte's

Copy and paste referrence chart so I come back to it --

On a side note: thus far I have 30 new items from the freeways to Oil tanks, and trucks, Signs, and will experiment with new jetgate -- all this is for variety, so each airport you guys work on will always look different!

Ish

tasrko6vvs0e0euvirll.jpg

Update 5

Hi Gentle's

I just send 30 signs to the DLS -- I did not use renameable version because TANE'S font is out of whack, so instead used specific title boards! I will be doing more sign, like for exit ramp, etc ...

Freeway package continutes to grow --- I have been using google earth, and visitng airports from all over the world, and have gotten great ideas -- example of this is that my freeway will come with an udnerground pass, in which you can lay your runways over them, etc ... My freeway is very flexible, even for curves.

Anyhow, enyor your day! :wave:

Ish

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Nice to see some of my re-paints getting some flying time escd84. Great screenshots as always.

I've been taking a Trainz break lately. I've been writing travel photo books (because there's no point in taking travel photos if you aren't going to look at them). I've also been helping my 4 year old with his Lego projects. Easy for him, not so much for me. Many hours on the computer with LDD (Lego Digital Designer). Good results & fun hobby but can be frustrating if you don't have all the parts you need. Fear not, I'll be back doing re-paints again soon enough. I still have a long list including a few light aircraft (like the Beech 1900D in the first screen shot above). Vulcan has given us a couple of Super Kingair variants that I'd like to do a few Vancouver repaints for.

Keep up the good work folks. I haven't abandoned you so don't panic.

Nice to see some of my re-paints getting some flying time escd84. Great screenshots as always.

I've been taking a Trainz break lately. I've been writing travel photo books (because there's no point in taking travel photos if you aren't going to look at them). I've also been helping my 4 year old with his Lego projects. Easy for him, not so much for me. Many hours on the computer with LDD (Lego Digital Designer). Good results & fun hobby but can be frustrating if you don't have all the parts you need. Fear not, I'll be back doing re-paints again soon enough. I still have a long list including a few light aircraft (like the Beech 1900D in the first screen shot above). Vulcan has given us a couple of Super Kingair variants that I'd like to do a
few Vancouver repaints for.

Keep up the good work folks. I haven't abandoned you so don't panic.

Hello Roy.

Nice to see you back, sir ...

And thanks for sharing your story -- my two little one's love playing with lego -- they're ages, 7,8 ... we have gone to LEGOLAND here in Florida many times, with our yearly pass --- And I checked out the lego sit, and never release they have the digital design version ... I should know better! Maybe I did and I forgot to install it, etc ... will do now! :wave:

Take care
Ish

Escd84, these shots are superb! Very well done.
Landscape worth to be overflown by Rob's reskinned aircraft.

Pascal

Colleagues or competitors?
At least, the Boeing 757 freighter is popular among those companies: DHL, FedEx, TNT and UPS.

B757-DHL-etc_zpsb7i6y7v6.jpg

Boeing 757-24APF UPS Startup,<kuid2:74222:12403:2>
Boeing 757-23APF TNT Airways Startup,<kuid2:74222:12402:2>
Boeing 757-204SF FedEx Startup,<kuid2:74222:12401:2>
Boeing 757-236SF DHL Startup,<kuid2:74222:12400:2>

Pascal

Update 6 - Request - New items

Hello Gentle's --

A few things today:

Ian International Airport (I know Ian is from OZ, but everything will operate from the right side :hehe:) is growing very large -- Do you want to know how large, well, I am creating it from ideas from such airports like these:
http://www.boldmethod.com/blog/lists/2014/09/9-us-airports-with-the-most-runways/ ------- check out the link and look at the google map images to get a sense!

Also, new contents :
Airportx 303 - 394 -- all at the DLS

Lastly, I was reading an article that amazon is having union issues with pilots, which handles amazon's shipping globally, and that compnay is ABX -- the piciture below is an ABX Boeing 767 -- guys can reskin this please -- Ian's airport will handle all of those Pascal mentioned above (well done), so this should cover them all I would think!

Take Care All
Ish

N750AX-ABX-Air-Boeing-767-200_PlanespottersNet_233798.jpg

I'll have ago at that for you Ishie, give me a couple of days to have a play.

Gordon

Hello Gordon --

Thank you, sir, and no rush, of course! ;)

And let me get this opportunity that my airport freeways are growing in number -- right now working on toll gate for the airport! Witha boom stick, etc ... there will be a few variation of these!

Take Care

Ish

no worries Ish, just a letting you know I'm going back through your runway scenery items and turning off the feature snapmode, some older items also require a thumbnail pic, may I have permission to re-upload these or would you prefer to do it as an update?

Gordon

no worries Ish, just a letting you know I'm going back through your runway scenery items and turning off the feature snapmode, some older items also require a thumbnail pic, may I have permission to re-upload these or would you prefer to do it as an update?

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

Sir, you have my permission to reskin/modify any of my items, and upload them if you wish to the DLS under your kuids -- If you need anything else, mesh (3dmax v2012) (if I still have the mesh) just send me a PM, I'll check, and I can send you that too, if you like, etc.

I was about to shut down the PC, since it's almost 11pm here in Florida, so glad to catch you now, and reply promptly. --- Just finished the airport parking gate in 3dmax -- will display screenshotz tomorrow, LOL

Gordon, have a nice day, sir!
Sleepy here so any replies will see it tomorrow!
Ish

Update 6

Hello Gentle's,

Below, a screenshot of Ian International Airport -- As you can see, there's lots more to do -- At it's current stage there's 4 runways, but I'm planning to add 6 more -- The idea is to have a stand-alone airport, NOT a module like I have said before! The airport will have everything including rail tracks at some point to bring in cargo and services! I know it's a grand project, but honestly guys I am having fun with it -- :p

Just to give you guys a glimpse of the future the entire airport will be surrounded by runways, with underground freeways to traffic out traffic --- The freeways are done, with tunnels, intersections, underground passes, ramps ... with two different speeds traveling at 22 mph, and 55 mph --- so, in other words, the traffic will speed into the airport, and then slows ... I've made the ticket booth for parking's garages; And I have not done it yet, but new parking lots are coming that will be very vast in size! --- It's those little details that takes time, LOL ...

Also, within the airport itself all roads will be connected ... these roads do not have traffic --- Here, I will place my invisible track, and add airport only vehicles, and let them runway.

Lastly, this is dedicated to Ian, but it's also for Rob, Gordon, and Pascal, whom have been in this forum keeping things alive!

Ian-International-Airport.jpg

Back