New Aircraft

New Cessna reskin

Hello to flying tranzers!

I have issued another Cessna Grand Caravan, this time operated by DHL between the Carribean Islands. Also well known at St Marteen Airport.
This place is going to be crowded ;)

Thanks to Ian for his help.

Should be available soon.

Pascal

cessnadhl.jpg

Nice DHL Pascal!

Can anyone guess this airport? Lots of highways and interchanges

isaacg_20110518_0005.jpg

isaacg_20110518_0006.jpg

isaacg_20110518_0008.jpg

isaacg_20110518_0010.jpg

Aircraft go over the road entering into the Airport

isaacg_20110518_0011.jpg

isaacg_20110518_0014.jpg

Runway landing lights actually span over the highway at this airport

isaacg_20110518_0022.jpg

Yes I realize the grid is very tacky

isaacg_20110518_0023.jpg

Hello to flying tranzers!

I have issued another Cessna Grand Caravan, this time operated by DHL between the Carribean Islands. Also well known at St Marteen Airport.
This place is going to be crowded ;)

Thanks for that Pascal, Looks great! :D
I always look foward to adding you aircraft to Sint Maarten.

Isaac, Your airport looks great as well!

Maynard

I would say Miami (lower in lattitude than Gibraltar) with the lakes and the palm trees...

Pascal

Nope, but definitely warmer. I'll give it away...

It's Tampa International Airport. Don't know, I think we're either about the same as Gibraltar, maybe a bit lower. Some of the preserved parks look like you would be in North Africa though. Lots of Cypress trees around here so I suppose we're close to Mediterranean(like Gibraltar) BUT. Anyways, this is Tampa International Airport, I've got Rocky Pointe, Airport District, Westshore, and Carver City. There's a proposed LRT line from Downtown to the Airport, I may include that in a different, duplicated route.

First Shot was Courtney Campbell Causeway(State Road 60) after Rocky Pointe, with the Memorial-Veterans interchange. Second shot was the sam shot is e.

Third shot was the Interchange facing southwards toward the Airport and Kennedy Boulevard(was originally Lafayette Street, but the Late JFK was assasinated a couple of days after his motorcade visited Tampa, went down the full stretch from Westshore into Downtown).

Fourth shot is the Memorial-Spruce-George Bean Parkway interchange. Memorial Highway(60) continues southwards towards Westshore boulevard and Kennedy as well as Interstate 275. The George Bean Parkway is actually the roadway(alternatively known as Bessie Coleman Boulevard) leading into the Airport.

Fifth shot is an airplane going over the taxiway bridge over GBP/BCB

Sixth shot is in reflection

Seventh and Eight shot is the landing approach for the West runway, and the approach lights are mounted on a gantry going over Memorial highway

Second shot

Now available for download:
Douglas DC10 American Airlines <KUID:510748:1309>
Douglas DC10 American Airlines static <KUID:510748:1310>

I went on charter trip with a St Barth Commuter Cessna to Saba today:
nzms201106040012.jpg

nzms201106040010.jpg

Coming into land a Saba.
nzms201106040013.jpg

Got a bit crowded at the terminal. Usually it's only one plane at a time.

Maynard

Nice shots Maynard. :) Thank you for the reskins as well! Oddly enough, they don't show in CMP 3.3 but using the 2004 browser seemed to find the KUIDS.

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Well, I saw it was near a highway, and guessed. But at Gibralter the highway goes through the runway, which should have told me no. Although I wonder how you could get the mountain-clouds to form in a Trainz Gibralter.

Boeing B24 Liberator?

Just doing some housework in Content Manager and came across a few Boeing B24 Liberator bombers. Stretching way back to my boyhood now, but weren't these planes made by a company called Consolidated, not Boeing? Or did Boeing do subcontracting for Consolidated Aircraft?

My goodness Ian!,

2037 posts since the beginning of this thread.
Whoever would have thought back then that things would have progressed so amazingly to what we have today?.

Many thanks to Ian & all other helpers, for the amassed mountain of 'moving forwards' that have been achieved.
:clap::Y::clap::udrool::Y::clap::D:)

:):wave:

G'day! :wave:

Though I'd spruce this thread up with another idea for Planez. :)
1406201110-17-04.jpg

An RAAF CA-27 Sabre.

Cheers! :)

Jake

Back