New Aircraft

Hello,

New reskin:
Boeing 727-200 with the colours of Iberia:
727-Iberia.jpg

Startup model with pilots.

Pascal

Hi,

The Harrier has been updated to Startup, with moving pilot by Ian.
Here is a Hawker / Mc Donnell Douglas AV8B belonging to the Spanish Armada.
Harrier-Espagnol.jpg

Vertical take off, and horizontal translation like the real aircraft, with moving engine nozzles.
Military loads can be adapted to the mission (key ?) with various existing tanks, missiles, etc..
Read the config.txt and the readme.txt for better use.

Pascal

Hello,

Together with the Iberia 727, an update of my Yugoslav Airlines reskin is available at the DLS, and soon, this one:

Boeing 727-384, colours of Olympic Airways.
727-Olympic.jpg

Pascal

Hello,

Old model, updated to today's standard by Ian: the Hawker Hurricane.
This one is a Mk IIc, used as night fighter by the RAF over Europe in 1942.
Hurricane-IIc-1st-fighter-Sq-RAF.jpg

Pascal

Hi Guys,

I had been having a break from Trainz but I have reclaimed some motivation, a few new models available:

An English Electric Canberra bomber.

canberra.jpg

An English Electric Lightning, requested quite a while ago.

lightning2.jpg

Someone requested a follow me vehicle for airports, this is a Mazda BT50 with flashing light on the roof. It is driveable, startup model, drivers can be changed to left or right hand drive, and flashing sign turned on. Uploaded soon.

followme.jpg

followme2.jpg

I had done something different a while ago, a Fletcher class destroyer, driveable startup model. The animated guns fire.

fletcher6.jpg

And a Russian Kilo Class submarine, startup, submersible, able to fire torpedoes and periscope view. Unfortunately the periscope view is forward and not rotatable.

kilo1.jpg

kilo2.jpg

Remember to read the config description and use the 1 key then the [ and ] keys to cycle around the outside views. For the submarine, unfortunately if you are in the control room when you submerge you see the water level rise up inside, but it does not sink the boat. :)

A new one coming after Pascal kindly reviews it, The Sepecat Jaguar.

sepecat.jpg

Ian

Last edited:
Thanks Guys,

I was reminded that I did a Rockwell B1 aircraft and forgot to upload, now approved, as are the two follow me vehicles, available the usual 24 hours.

lancer.jpg

Ian

Last edited:
Hello,

Nice models, Ian, we appreciate!!

Some airlines have painted face masks on their airplanes.
Here is the Boeing 747 belonging to Kalitta.
B747-Kalitta-Mask.jpg

Pascal

Back