New Aircraft

Good morning

First tests of a historic airplane, Polikarpov I 16 "chato" or "mosca" from the Spanish Republic aviation.

chato.jpg

chato2.jpg

chato3.jpg

@ fant_autentico

;) Hello my friend,

Saw your messages today, hope all is well with and Family.........And your friend Pascal is very talented with his Airplane creations....:wave:

Blue, my friend, how happy I am to read you because it means that you continue to be in good health. Here is all fine although the covid is attacking again. I hope your whole family is well.:D

Hugs, Javier

Hi,

@ Blueodessey: thank you for your nice words, but the talent is much more for Ian (Vulcan) who is the author of all the aircrafts I try to reskin.

My Aeropostale Breguets 14 have been approved by the DLS and should be available soon.

Pascal

Hi!

On the basis of its agricultural tractor, Ford developed a variant for the US Navy, to move aircrafts on carrier desks. It was the Ford 9N. This tractor has been used also on military and civil airports.

This one is olive drab painted for the US Army, or any other military user. Based on Ian's model, available at the DLS.
Ford-9-N-olive-B25.jpg

Other colours will be available soon.

Pascal

Hi,

@ Blueodessey: thank you for your nice words, but the talent is much more for Ian (Vulcan) who is the author of all the aircrafts I try to reskin.

My Aeropostale Breguets 14 have been approved by the DLS and should be available soon.

Pascal

Thank you my friend........

Blue, my friend, how happy I am to read you because it means that you continue to be in good health. Here is all fine although the covid is attacking again. I hope your whole family is well.:D

Hugs, Javier

;) Hugs back Javier,

Just following Covid best practices and trying to keep healthy......Ironically, I pared down another 5 Lbs, at my age, this is a good thing

On another note (read my post on site, about Firestorm in our Mountains) so the next several days on our West Coast could get very dicey.

Sorry to hear about Covid Issues there, our numbers are finally improving, but I for one do not want to get over confident.

Take care at home, hope Covid situation improve for you.........Peace :wave:

Hello,

Update of the Bell 206 Jet Ranger model by Ian, with pilots and passengers appearing at start up.
With this new reskin,
Bell-206-F-GHLR.jpg

<kuid2:74222:12731:1> Bell 206 Jetranger Helicopter F-GHLR Startup

All my other reskins have been updated accordingly:
<kuid2:74222:12030:2> Bell 206 Jetranger Helicopter ATH ERDF Startup
<kuid2:74222:12446:3> Bell TH 57C Sea Ranger Helicopter US Navy Startup
<kuid2:74222:12441:3> Bell 206 Jetranger Helicopter F-GHCE Startup
<kuid2:74222:12040:2> Bell 206 Jetranger Helicopter Lacroix Startup
<kuid2:74222:12440:3> Bell 206 Jetranger Helicopter F-GIRT Startup
<kuid2:74222:12026:2> Bell 206 Jetranger Helicopter Maryland Police Startup
<kuid2:74222:12028:2> Bell 206 Jetranger Helicopter US Marines Startup
<kuid2:74222:12027:2> Bell 206 Jetranger Helicopter US Navy Startup

Pascal

Hi,

Two different commercial aircrafts:

Antonov An-24 UT Air (Russia)
An-24-UT-Air.jpg

Lockheed L-1011 Tristar Pan Am.
Lockheed-Tristar-Pan-Am.jpg

Pascal

Hi,

Qantas is celebrating its 100 th anniversary.
Here is one particular aircraft of this airline:

The Boeing 767-338, VH-OGJ, with orange upper surfaces.
Australian Airlines, belonging 100% to Qantas Group.
767-qantas-orange.jpg

Pascal

Last edited:
Hello,

Several new reskins of the Boeing 737-200. Model has been updated by Ian to accommodate pilots who appear only when the aircraft operates.

Braniff
737-200-Braniff.jpg

Brittania - Late livery
737-200-Brittania-2.jpg

Egyptair
737-200-egyptair.jpg

El Al without markings
737-200-El-Al-no-marking.jpg

Orion
737-200-Orion.jpg

Sabena
737-200-sabena.jpg

Varig
737-200-Varig.jpg

Air Sinai
B737-200-Air-Sinai.jpg

My previous reskins of this model are being updated and uploaded in the mean time.
Pascal

Back