New Aircraft

Hi all,

I don't know how many times I have installed, deleted Vulcans Aircraft Engine start and Helicopter Engine start rules into TRS19. To date I haven't been able to get them to work. They come up error free but when I click on the commands or insert them into the schedules nothing happens. They just disappear.

Regards,
Warren

Hi,

Following troubles with Dave's interior, my 2 King Air Securite civile and F-GPRH have been re-uploaded without this cabin, rev 2.

Pascal

Hi.
Please excuse the question here, but this where the answer will probably be known.
I have just moved a route from TANE to TRS19. It features Vulcan's runway assets "Airport Runway Module" + "Airport Helicopter Parking".
None of them made it across because "Track Green Invisible in Driver" has disappeared from the DLS to "unknown location".
Ian, do you know of this problem? Is there a way to fix it?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Nick

Hello Nick,

The track is on the DLS as a version 1 of the asset, but if you use the web search DLS screen you need to tick the TRS2004 box to show it.

In my install of TS19 it is there as a version 2 of the model, built-in by Auran.

I am not sure why it would be missing from your install of TS19. You could open the models and call up one of my red or blue invisible tracks in the config, if you cannot find the green, the red is also built-in,

Ian

Last edited:
Hi Ian.
Thanks for your reply.
Where you show Track Green Invisible in Driver as Built-In - it shows up as missing altogether on mine and couldn't find it to download.
I took your advise and changed to Blue - on your items and also Bill's (as he used your invisible track on his hangers).
All good.
I'm only using them as static objects - so I'm not going to be confused by the same colour.
Thanks again.
Still appreciate you being there.
Cheers
Nick

Hello,

The Boeing 737 Max 9 has been delivered to Dubai.

Max9-Fly-Dubai.jpg

<kuid2:74222:12588:1> Boeing 737 Max 9 FlyDubai startup

Pascal

Hello,

Less agressive, more sweet, this Junkers Ju-52 painted with Milka colours.

ju-52-milka-final.jpg

<kuid2:74222:12590:1> Junkers JU-52 Milka Aircraft Startup

Pascal

Hello Nick,

The track is on the DLS as a version 1 of the asset, but if you use the web search DLS screen you need to tick the TRS2004 box to show it.

In my install of TS19 it is there as a version 2 of the model, built-in by Auran.

greentrack.jpg

I am not sure why it would be missing from your install of TS19. You could open the models and call up one of my red or blue invisible tracks in the config, if you cannot find the green, the red is also built-in,

Ian

I have noticed that the config is the older set up compared to the blue and orange which has lod in them. This may be why the green one keeps vanishing.

Hello,

On the basis of the excellent Bell 47G helicopter model issued by Ian, I made these reskins:

Australian Army
Bell-47-Austr-Army-1.jpg

New Zealand Air Force
Bell-47-G-RNZAF.jpg

French Army (ALAT)
Bell-47-G-ALAT.jpg

Private owned F-BTSI
Bell-47-F-BTSI.jpg

<kuid2:74222:12595:1> Bell 47G Helicopter F-BTSI Startup
<kuid2:74222:12594:1> Bell 47G Helicopter ALAT Startup
<kuid2:74222:12593:1> Bell 47G Helicopter New Zealand AF Startup
<kuid2:74222:12576:2> Bell 47G Helicopter Australian Army Startup

Pascal

Hi,

Today, a batch of 747 freighters:

Air Hong Kong / DHL
747-air-hk.jpg

Polar / DHL
747-Polar.jpg

Kalitta / DHL
747-kalitta-dhl.jpg

Kalitta
747-kalitta.jpg

<kuid2:74222:12599:1> Boeing 747-400 F Kalitta Air startup
<kuid2:74222:12598:1> Boeing 747-400 F Kalitta Air/DHL startup
<kuid2:74222:12597:1> Boeing 747-400 F Polar startup
<kuid2:74222:12596:1> Boeing 747-400 BCF Air Hongkong startup

Pascal

Hi guys, been a while since I posted. I do check the forum regularly, and I have been working on a few new aircraft and updating some others. I am now including attachment points in most aircraft for seats and pilots, I now have a number of libraries for civilian and military pilots and seats that can be used in aircraft, just a matter of calling them up in the config file.

There is a picture file in each library showing what the pilots look like so a selection can be made, the picture shows my test platform in Surveyor so I can check each figure or seat.

pilots.jpg

These are the recent aircraft uploads, Airbus Beluga, with some new loads, transformers and aircraft fuselage parts.

beluga.jpg

I had a request for an older mail transport aircraft, there are two Stearman models.

stearman.jpg

Two Antonov models, the An22, the largest turboprop aircraft with contra-rotating propellers.

antonov22.jpg

The An12 smaller transport.

antonov12.jpg

Since Australia now has some F-35 fighters, here is a model.

f35.jpg

The Bell 47 helicopter is a well know helicopter, so here is a version of it, Pascal has done some nice reskins.

bell47.jpg

The Embraer 121 is a smaller aircraft, this one carries passengers. There is also a cargo version, I have found that the Auran general goods product is too large to fit in small aircraft so I have made a smaller cargo product of crates to suit.

embraer121.jpg

Ian

Last edited:
The following models have not been finished yet, a few things to finalise.

The Extra EA-300L model is an aerobatic and stunt aircraft, it rolls using the H key.

extra300.jpg

The Socata TB-30 Epsilon is a training aircraft.

epsilon.jpg

A version of the Boeing B-17 is nearly finished.

boeingb17.jpg

I am also updating the AC-130 Spectre model to full startup.

I must thank Pascal for his advice and checking of the models, he finds things to fix regularly. Some of the models are used by the French Armed Services, so you can look forward to some nice re-skins form Pascal

Ian

Last edited:
His works are exceptional Ian, congratulations and thanks for these new ones that you publish.
icon_sombrero.gif

I have some of his models reskined for my personal use to Brazilian and Spanish air forces.

Regards

Javier

Hi,
Very good work, Ian, indeed.

Reskin of the Extra EA300, colours of the aerobatic team of the French Air Force. One two seater 330LC and two single seat 330 SC.
Aero-330-LC-Armee2.jpg

equipe-de-voltige-2.jpg

Pascal

Hi,

Ian issued the Airbus Beluga N° 1 & 5. Here are the N° 2, 3, and 4.

Beluga-family.jpg

The 3 aircrafts, close to the Super Guppy.
The super Guppy is a personal transfer from Sketchup, not available.

<kuid2:74222:12607:1> Airbus A300-600ST Beluga no2 startup
<kuid2:74222:12592:1> Airbus A300-600ST Beluga no3 startup
<kuid2:74222:12608:1> Airbus A300-600ST Beluga no4 startup

Pascal

Hello,

Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron, WAV 115, on board USS Kitty Hawk.
grumman-wav115-1.jpg

Same Squadron, carrier Georges Washington.
grumman-wav115-2.jpg

Already available:
<kuid2:74222:12591:1> Grumman E2C Hawkeye VAW115 Aircraft 2 Startup
<kuid2:74222:12589:1> Grumman E2C Hawkeye VAW115 Aircraft Startup

Pascal

Back