New Aircraft

it's the first time it's done that , i'm going to post a couple more so i'll see what happens .

Gordon

Hello,

New reskin of the Saab 340: company BritAir (now incorporated inside Hop! - Air France)
saab340-britair.jpg

The Saab 340 model has been updated by Ian. So, I updated also my previous reskins.

<kuid2:74222:12628:1> SAAB 340 Britair Startup
<kuid2:74222:12464:3> SAAB 340 Loganair cargo Startup
<kuid2:74222:12629:1> SAAB 340 Loganair Startup
<kuid2:74222:12281:3> SAAB 340 Regional Airlines Startup

Pascal

Thank You Gordon, continue with these great shots!

Reskin of a commercial aircraft: the Saab 340 Nok Air mini, orange colour.
saab340-nok1.jpg

saab340-nok2.jpg

Now a military one: the C-160 Transall, French Air Force
transall-1.jpg

With a military load, some crates and an helicopter Gazelle.
Transall-Gazelle.jpg

<kuid2:74222:12631:1> SAAB 340 Nokair mini Startup
<kuid2:74222:12630:1> Transall C-160 France ET061-2010 startup
<kuid2:74222:70012:1> Aircraft Aerospatiale Gazelle SA342 Helicopter Alat Product

Pascal

Hi Guys, nice pictures.

I thought that I should do a tutorial on how to use my animated aircraft, I am sure most of you can work them out, but some options may not be as obvious from reading the config file description alone. New users may be uncertain on the functions.

I have uploaded a pdf to my website that I think covers most of the issues, options and possibilities, perhaps you might find it useful. It covers the aircraft, runway models, trigger functions and settings, and using products for example.

http://ianztrainz.com/publicshare/Using_My_Aircraft_in_Trainz.pdf

Ian

Hello Warren,

I have not been able to reproduce the problem with the aircraft, this is one of the few that start with the door open, using the B key will close the door before starting the aircraft. On using the B key to stop the engine the door will reopen, after the prop has stopped. You can override the operating using the H key manually, or if there is a trigger on the track set to operate the doors (trigger setting 1).

In the script I use a boolean setting: bool door_position = true; or false to define the state of the doors. Using the B key I did not redefine the state in that part of the script when the door closed, it seemed to work without it, but perhaps I need to re-look at that if it is causing a random malfunction. Check if you did have a track trigger wrongly set or you accidentally pressed the H key.

Ian

Hello Ian,

I did a bit of investigating and found that I was using old aircraft triggers (not that it mattered). I changed them to the new TS12 and TANE triggers and as I did that, I found a rogue trigger that I ended up deleting as it was set to trigger setting that started or shut down the aircraft. On removal the aircraft then performed as it should. However, I have found that Aircraft start command does not work and I have to manually start the aircraft with the B key.

It only seems to be the PC12 that has problems as I have tried other aircraft and the aircraft start commands works fine.

Regards,
Warren.

Last edited:
Hello Warren, pleased that the trigger was the problem, easily fixed when you find it.

It looks like I forgot to include the commands in the script for the Pilatus to allow the AI engine start command to be used, I have fixed that and uploaded a new version 4, should be available soon, model has been approved.

Thanks for reporting it Warren.

Ian

Last edited:
Ian,

I have downloaded the new PC12 and it works. Thanks. In the process of converting some private reskins to the new model and once happy I will upload.
Thanks again for your help and patience.
One model I would like but I don't know if you have done it yet is the BAE Jetstream 32 in the Fly Pelican livery.

fly-pelican.jpg

Regards,
Warren.

Thanks Ian.

I have done 3 reskins of the Pilatus PC12.
Two are private registration and the other is a fictitious RAAF scheme.
Will post pics over the weekend and upload to the DLS.

Regards,
Warren.

Should be available on DLS once approved.

Pilatus PC12 VH-EJM Start Up

VH-EJM-Private-Registered-PC-12.jpg

Pilatus PC12 RAAF Start up

Ficticious-RAAF-Transport-livery.jpg

Pilatus PC12 VH-RMF Start up

VH-RMF-Private-Registered-PC-12.jpg

Regards,
Warren.

Back