New Aircraft

About Zero gravity airplanes, this one is a Boeing 727-200 operated by Zero Gravity Corporation.
If you are ready to pay 7500 US§, you will experience 15 parabolas and enjoy (or not) zero gravity.

Boeing 727-227/Adv (F)
Boeing-727-Zero-G.jpg

Pascal

Hello,

Thanks Gordon, nice to see you here! Yes, the break is coming, now..

Another reskin of the neat little bird made by Ian, the T-33.
This one participates to many air shows. It is painted to the colours of the USAF 51st Fighter Group in Korea.
I kept the weapons, but for an air show, you better delete them for the sake of the public..
T-33-Ace-Maker-II.jpg

Happy Christmas and New Year festival to you all.
Pascal

Hello,

Simple reskins to start this new year: Gloster Meteor, RAF, UK.

F Mk8 19th squadron, Church Fenton.
Meteor-RAF-19-Sq.jpg

41st squadron, Biggin Hill
Meteor-RAF-41-Sq.jpg

Pascal

I wish someone could take one of the pig commodities, add wings to it, and turn it into a plane, so that we could have some fun with the phrase "when pigs fly."

You can do that, just replace one of the missile commodities in the config on my aircraft with something else and you can fire it off, just have to find a pig commodity with a pig mesh. :)

Ian

You can do that, just replace one of the missile commodities in the config on my aircraft with something else and you can fire it off, just have to find a pig commodity with a pig mesh. :)

Ian

No, I'd like to see something similar to the Cow Rocket, but with a flying pig.

Last edited:
Hello,

Aérospatiale Nord 262 Frégate, French Air Force, transport squadron "Mistral", circa 1989, Aix-en-Provence.
Nord-262-Arm-e-de-l-Air.jpg

Pascal

Hello,

One Nord 262 with Air Inter colours (1964-1968):
N262-Air-Inter-1.jpg

Later, one of her sister, managed by Rousseau Aviation, on behalf of Air Inter.
Nord-262-Rousseau-Air-Inter.jpg

Pascal

Hi,

The SE210 Caravelles have been brought to the newest startup standard.
So I updated my earlier reskins, with some texture refurbishing..

A new one: a Caravelle 10 B3 for Air Calédonie International:
caravelle-aircalin.jpg

Updates: Air Inter (2 liveries); Alitalia; UTA; Transavia; United; Sterling.
caravelle-airinter-old.jpg

caravelle-alitalia.jpg

caravelle-uta.jpg

Pascal

Last edited:
Hello,
Here is the Caravelle 12:

The one of Sterling, old reskin, now up to last standard. With improved textures.
Caravelle-12-Sterling.jpg

And a new one, Air Provence. This aircraft belongs today to the Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace (Le Bourget, near Paris).
Caravelle-12-Air-Provence.jpg

Pascal

Hi,

Now at the DLS, 3 airport blast deflectors made by Ian: white, alternate white/red, and white/red squares.
Essential to protect your car parks, roads, buildings from the engines hot gazes.
Blast-deflectors-caravell-2.jpg

Pascal

Back