New Aircraft

Hello,

A Boeing B-52H Stratofortress, 96 BS, Barksdale Air Base, US Air Force.
B-52-Barksdale-2.jpg

B-52-Barksdale-1.jpg

Pascal

Hi,

The Mc Donnell Douglas F4 Phantom II has been updated with startup improvement.
Here are my Thunderbirds F4, updated accordingly. 7 aircrafts numbered 1 to 7.
F4-Thunderbirds-rev2.jpg

Pascal

Oh that is awesome. The first time I saw an aerobatics show it was the US Navy Blue Angels at the Pasco Airport in Pasco, Washington. They had F4 Phantoms at the time, so they have been my favorites ever since! When I moved to Idaho the Idaho Air Guard had F4 Wild Weasels. Thanks for making & updating these!

Hi,

The F4s of the Blue Angels have been also updated.
F4-Blue-Angels-startup.jpg

The Thunderbirds have been finally accepted by the DLS and should be available soon. A simple warning about a texture in the game became a fault for the DLS, preventing acceptance.:confused:
Pascal

Hello,

Much more peaceful, these two Airbus A320 neo, operated by Viva Air (Colombia). Pink and yellow liveries.
A320-neo-Viva-Air.jpg

Pascal

Hello,

"Freedom One", the Boeing 737-8H4 of Southwest Airlines. Eye-catching livery, complex to reproduce.
Boeing-737-8-H4-Southwest.jpg

Pascal

Thank you both! The 737-700 "Lone Star", of the same airline, should come soon. Less complicated paint scheme, hopefully..
Pascal

Hello,

Another colourful aircraft, this Boeing 737-200 of Honduras Air. More than 38 years old and still flying these days.
B737-200-Honduras.jpg

Pascal

Hi,

A Mc Donnell Douglas MD-10 aircraft, belonging to Orbis, as a Flying Eye Hospital. This mobile eye care facility helps to save the sight of thousands
people around the world.
MDD-MD-10-Orbis.jpg

Pascal

One is existing. I made the model of the Airbus A300 "Zero G" operated by ESA-CNES in Europe. Exists on the DLS.
Other zero g aircrafts could be made, if I get enough good pics.
A300-B2-Zero-G.jpg

Pascal

Back