New Aircraft

Yes, but this one I deleted from my game. The quality so so, with bad livery, and impossible to reskin.

Hello
Some more 737-200

Corsair
737-200-Corsair.jpg

Quebecair
737-200-Quebecair.jpg

Pascal

Hello Pascal, thank you for these new aircrafts. :)
I can't find the 737-200 Varig on DLS, have you uploaded it with another name?:eek:

Greetings, Javier

Hello,

Thanks Javier for your warning. I have some trouble these days with the upload to DLS. I dont know why this one went wrong.. Now re-uploaded.

Back to Qantas aircrafts. This one is the first Airbus A321 converted to carry freight. She was very recently delivered to Qantas, to be operated together with Australia Post.
<kuid2:74222:12750:1> Airbus A321-231 P2F Qantas startup
A321-231-Qantas.jpg

Pascal

Thanks for sharing this. Indeed the aircraft are really great. I have the F104's flying in formation and doing a low flyby. It looks really good. I have one question, though: is there any way of making changes to the engine spec so as to simulate a speedbrake when landing? Having a plane land at 60 kmh does not look very good. Or if there is any other way, I would love to hear it!

Hello,

@ Deighton: inside the config .txt file, there is a string table, to settle parameters such as take off speed or landing speed. These figures are standard but you can change them according to your needs. So for the F104, you can increase the landing speed parameter 0.4 of max speed to a larger value.
Then, still according to the config.txt, use the triggers to slow down the aircraft before landing (trigger 14), open the drag chute (trigger 5), come to gradual stop (trigger 9). It may take some time to find the right position of each trigger, depending of the configuration of your airport and landing strip.

Here, another passenger aircraft converted to carry freight: this Boeing 737-800 for Prime Air (Amazon)
B-737-800-Prime-Air.jpg

Pascal

Well there are two other aircraft I'm trying to find, Junkers Ju88 Bomber and the Dornier 17 or Do 217 bombers. Do they exist?

No, no Ju 88, Do 17 or Do 217 from us.
You may have a look at Coutumariée's content (Military Trainz thread), but they will be static.

Last edited:
Hello,

No very well known, the Lockheed Hudson, patrol bomber during WW2.
Here, a Mk1, night hunter of German vessels. RAF Coastal Command, 1940, Wick air base (Scotland).

Hudson-Mk1-RAF-1.jpg

Hudson-Mk1-RAF-2.jpg

Pascal

Last edited:
Another valuable asset, looks great too, thanks for all the hard work, I'd hate to think of the hours it takes to make one!

Hello,

Thanks Alikiwi.

Today, a Fairey Swordfish Mk.1, which was based on the HMS Illustrious in 1940, and took part to the attack of Taranto harbour (11/12 November night).

Swordfish-Illustrious.jpg

Pascal

Hi
To my knowledge, no follow me car available for Trainz.
But could be made quite easily, good idea.
Pascal

Hi,

Ian made an update of his Douglas DC-3, with pilots adapted to the airline, and several better details.
My reskins have been reworked accordingly and are just published at the DLS. 12 models, including this Braniff aircraft.
DC3-BRA1.jpg

DC3-BRA2.jpg

Pascal

Back