New Aircraft

Looks good Rob, now if Vulcan Aviation could change the jeep to a pallet for the air drop that would just finish it off nicely.

Hope the eye candy I sent you looks ok.

Gordon

Am I seeing things or is that a FedEx 747 (dunno exact model sorry guys I'm a train guy not a plane guy) with a UPS livery on the rear? is Fedex playing a joke on UPS saying that they are a erm shoddy company?

Last edited:
Today, I go to military aircrafts, and particularly the General Dynamics F16.
Vulcan made a nice model, with two US liveries, including one of the thunderbirds.
I produced also one Belgian F16, which was a bit alone in the European meetings.

I just uploaded several new reskins dedicated to other European countries, and also Middle East.

Danemark
3o2y.jpg

Norway
qvvz.jpg

Netherlands
m9ou.jpg

Netherlands (again)
1w29.jpg

Jordan
zmfz.jpg

Turkey
7t47.jpg

Portugal
ttmr.jpg

Israel
7o2p.jpg

Egypt
wpyw.jpg

Available at the DLS may be tomorrow.

Pascal

papou,
It don't know if this is a mapping error, but all the aircraft tail flags are upside down and back to front. Fantastic reskins though! :)

Uracco,

You are partially right. Only for the Dutch and Egyptian F16, and for the Portuguese, on the port side (you cannot see on the pic).
I am re-loading the updated files.
Sorry for that.

Pascal

ATR 72-500 – American Eagle (American Airlines)

Just on dawn the flight crew of an American Eagle ATR 72 are performing pre-flight checks before the first flight of a busy day.

AmEagle-01_zpse8c9419d.jpg

With the passengers on board, the door closes & the ATR comes to life.

AmEagle-02_zps11dbce9c.jpg

The ATR taxis out to the runway.

AmEagle-04_zpsef86ddf6.jpg

Airborne and the wheels retract.

AmEagle-05_zpsc07fe3c4.jpg

This aircraft was a request from SouthwestinAZ1.

ATR72-500 American Eagle Startup
<KUID2:590184:100403:1>

It would be nice if some of you who request aircraft from time to time and others take some screen shots of the aircraft in operation. We see Gordon’s screen shots but not many others. It helps give us some incentive to build/re-skin new aircraft for you.

Last edited:
Very nice aicraft you just did.

Just on dawn the flight crew of an American Eagle ATR 72 are performing pre-flight checks before the first flight of a busy day.

AmEagle-01_zpse8c9419d.jpg

With the passengers on board, the door closes & the ATR comes to life.

AmEagle-02_zps11dbce9c.jpg

The ATR taxis out to the runway.

AmEagle-04_zpsef86ddf6.jpg

Airborne and the wheels retract.

AmEagle-05_zpsc07fe3c4.jpg

This aircraft was a request from SouthwestinAZ1.

ATR72-500 American Eagle Startup
<KUID2:590184:100403:1>

It would be nice if some of you who request aircraft from time to time and others take some screen shots of the aircraft in operation. We see Gordon’s screen shots but not many others. It helps give us some incentive to build/re-skin new aircraft for you.

Rob725, that's a very nick American Eagle aircraft you just did. It is very beautiful aircraft you just did. Thanks you for making us this aircraft. :cool:

Last edited:
Rob725, that's a very nick American Eagle aircraft you just did. It is very beautiful aircraft you just did. Thanks you for making us this aircraft. :cool:

Please do not quote images. It wastes bandwidth and time. It's also considered disrespectful. Thank you.

Just on dawn the flight crew of an American Eagle ATR 72 are performing pre-flight checks before the first flight of a busy day...

FWIW, I have downloaded almost everything you've made and enjoy it a lot! I've been taking a break from trainz for a while, but hope to find a way to use your awesome planes/skins soon. I'm really hoping you'll release your YVR route when it's done too, as I've flown through there several times before and figured your stuff would be perfect there.

Keep up the great work!

That's okay. You'll see that this irritates other users on the forum too. I have no idea why Auran allows it to be honest.

Glad you like the skins as much as I do. :)

Hi Folks,

I have a few responses going back a few posts.

cascaderailroad.
There are a few airport routes on DLS. There's a Heathrow and one from the US that I can't recall off the top of my head. You'll have to use your search tools on DLS or on Content manager thoughtfully.

Gordon.
You've been a busy little surveyor of late. Keep it up and nice screen shots.

gisa.
Sadly, a release for my YVR route is a very long way off (maybe even years?). I've only just started and the screen shots you've seen are only very small sections. So much of it is still blank. With the re-skin work I don't find much time to be a Surveyor at the moment.
To be fair, most of my re-skins selfishly lean toward the Vancouver airport traffic. There are a few others such as the ATR and the US based Boeing 777 aircraft that will sadly never see YVR, but for the most part they're all aircraft that frequent the airport from time to time.
You've already seen the airport including the Seaplane port, but Vancouver is also a busy hub for Trains and Shipping. Perfect for an interesting Trainz route with pretty much everything that moves.
Vancouver is a place I spent a fair amount if time in and around when we lived in Calgary for a while. Western Canada has a special place in my heart & I miss it so much (even the long bitterly cold winters).

Last edited:
No worries Rob. I suppose you could make special exceptions for flights at YVR if you wanted to. It is trainz after all. :D
If your map had trains, ships, and planes...wow! That would be something to see!
I haven't had the chance to do a lot of travelling out in Western Canada, but I have no doubt it gets as cold as it does out here. I hear it is quite beautiful though...

more pic's , but I'm also in need of help. in the following picture I want to set up the ATLS train stopper system at the taxi way crossings, any input would be of great help.
As for invisible signals, I hate signals can never get the sods to work properly.

Latest arrival from Dunedin coming in for a landing, short one passenger ( cvkiwi slept in AGAIN )

C-17 following an A380 on its last trip back to the states, before being stood down because they cant afford to pay them. This is where i'd like to have aircraft stopping at the limit lines for on coming flights.

Gordon

I knew that I wanted anyone to make this United Airlines Boeing 767-300 (Battleship) for my Viginia Route. NOTE: Content Manager for my Trainz 2006 and 2009 are not working on me.
EDIT: It is actually not for the 9/11 route, Its for my Virginia Route.

1188325946_N659UA_Boeing-767-322ER_United-Airlines.jpg

Last edited:
Back