New Aircraft

Hello Gordon,

Thank you for your reply much appreciated mate, those last shots look awesome, keep up the great work.

Gordon have you ckecked this site: [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]http://www.airportfortrainz.com/
His name is G[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]erald Dinaucourt ( aka [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]sithblack91 ) he has some amazing stuff on planes.

Cheers, Joe.

[/FONT][/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

Hi,

Basic training aircraft of the French Air Force: the SOCATA TB-30 Epsilon.

Epsilon-blanc.jpg

<kuid2:74222:12620:1> Socata TB-30 Epsilon Armee blanc Startup

Pascal

Hi Ian,

Just had an idea looking at the above pic, is there any way you can animate the pilots head to turn and have it connected to the front bogie? would look fantastic whilst the aircraft is taxiing .

Gordon

Hi Joe,

I had seen some of his content just recently, I'll have a look at the rest and see what works.

Gordon

Installed some of the assets from sithblack9

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Gordon

Hi,

New reskins:

Tupolev Tu-154M Siberian Airlines.
Tu-154-S7-3.jpg

Tu-154-S7-4.jpg

Aerospatiale AS-342 Gazelle, French Army.
With Hot anti tank missiles:
gazelle0.jpg

With machine gun and cannon:
gazelle1.jpg

<kuid2:74222:12623:1> Tupolev TU-154M S7 Siberia Airlines
<kuid2:74222:12617:1> Aerospatiale Gazelle SA 342 ALAT Startup

Pascal

Hello,

This Airbus A380 recently entered into service, operated by ANA, All Nippon Airways. Named "Flying Honu", she's connecting Japan and Hawaii.

ana-380-1.jpg

ana-380-2.jpg

ana-380-3.jpg

ana-380-4.jpg

<kuid2:74222:12624:1> Airbus A380-841 ANA Flying Honu Startup

Pascal

Thanks guys,

All images, hosted by Postimage have disappeared. I thought is was temporary, but no improvement after several days. No news from Postimage.
Need now to find another solution.

Uploaded today 3 Piasecki-Vertol H-21 helicopters. Pics asap..

Vertol V-44 (civil version) Sabena, World Exhibition Brussels 1958
1560958727-vertol-sabena.jpg

Piasecki Vertol H-21 French Army
1560959089-vertol-alat.jpg

Piasecki Vertol H-21 French Navy
1560959238-vertol-marine.jpg

Images hosted by noelshack.com

Pascal

Last edited:
Nice pictures Pascal, sorry the pictures are a problem.

Gordon, I need to use an invisible bogey for the aircraft, the wheels are all animated meshes as part of the main model. There may be a way to have pilots head move, perhaps as a bogey or some code to animate it based on track curvature. The problem is that at Pascal's suggestion we have gone over to using pilot mesh libraries in the aircraft, so we can choose a different pilot depending on the reskin.

I have had an issue with my website being hacked and out of action for a while, we believe it is now working and I can concentrate on Trainz again. New models available include the Gazelle and H-21 Shawnee, Pascal has posted some nice pictures of his reskins. I am also working on a couple of models of the Erickson Skycrane, an interesting model, and I have to actually make it do something useful. I have uploaded the first version a waterbombing aircraft, should be available soon.

erickson1.jpg

I have been able to animate the blades so they droop realistically when stationary and straighten out after startup. It has a water pickup tube operated by the V key.

You need to place the invisible track about 4 metres above a water surface.
Use the H key to take off and fly to the water.
Use the H key to lower the aircraft, then the V key to lower the pickup tube into the water.

erickson2.jpg

Use the V key again to raise the tube, then fly to the fire.
Use the V key again to drop the water, flying at low speed over the fire gives best results.

erickson3.jpg

Hope you like it, available soon as usual. I am working on two models to move container loads.

Ian

Last edited:
Awesome work Ian, as for the pilot, my thinking would be to set the head as a separate mesh and set its pivot point as " bogy 0 " also.

Gordon

Interesting, Gordon, but this detail is very small compared to the aircraft itself and its environment, hardly visible unless focusing specially on the pilot. It may be not worth the effort to make it, rebuild a library, etc..

Pascal

Hi guys,

The better visible option would be to have the steering wheels turn, but my comment on them not being a bogey makes it a bit hard to do. We do tilt the aircraft based on the rate of track curvature, perhaps the steering could be scripted in a similar fashion, I will think about it.

Ian

Hi,

Going far into the process: turning pilot'head, steering wheel (joystick in Airbus aircrafts..), turning the steering wheels and rudder, good program.
Pascal

more work on CHCH International, have placed fix and panning cameras around the terminal buildings.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Gordon[/FONT]

Hello

Reskin of the water bomber Erickson S-64 Aircrane.
This one belongs to the Italian Protezione Civile, ex Forestale.

aircrane-cfs-2.jpg

Fire exercice on an airport.
aircrane-cfs-3.jpg

<kuid2:74222:12621:1> Erickson S-64E Aircrane Water Bombing CFS Italy Startup

Pascal

Back