New Aircraft

Thanks Keith, before the recent patches, the canal boats were hanging up a bit and lagging behind the table as it lowered, I feel it will require a bug report but I will look at it.

Dave, the warnings are not critical, I am not using LOD on that model, LOD it gets complicated with all the different exports and animation.

I export models as build 3.5. The material faults have been appearing lately, I need to export all the parts of the models again to fix the issue. I believe it comes from exporting some parts with a texture, adding more bits to the texture and exporting other parts as the model develops. The material name is the same, but the different exports may have a slightly different texture file (same name) encoded in the early export. I have fixed a number of models for Pascal, with this error.

The model I have in Tane is the Beechcraft King Air 200D startup, <kuid2:60238:9936:1>, build 3.5, it does not show these texture errors, is this the model you used for the reskin.

I will get back to you.

Ian

Last edited:
Dave, the warnings are not critical, I am not using LOD on that model, LOD it gets complicated with all the different exports and animation.

I export models as build 3.5. The material faults have been appearing lately, I need to export all the parts of the models again to fix the issue. I believe it comes from exporting some parts with a texture, adding more bits to the texture and exporting other parts as the model develops. The material name is the same, but the different exports may have a slightly different texture file (same name) encoded in the early export. I have fixed a number of models for Pascal, with this error. I will get back to you.

Ian

No problem. I'm in no hurry.

One thing I noticed, the door stays open when the plane is in flight-- closes when the craft is on the ground.

Cheers,

Dave

Dave, Pascal tells me we fixed the errors for the 200 some time ago, I forgot to upload the new version, I will have a look tomorrow for both the 200 and 350 and the doors, and upload the latest.

Ian

Dave,
For the 200, you can take my reskin as basis:
<kuid2:74222:12565:2> Beechcraft King Air 200 Air Glaciers Startup
This one incorporates the update and the startup pilot.

For a 350, you will need to wait for Ian's update.

Pascal

Dave,
For the 200, you can take my reskin as basis:
<kuid2:74222:12565:2> Beechcraft King Air 200 Air Glaciers Startup
This one incorporates the update and the startup pilot.

For a 350, you will need to wait for Ian's update.

Pascal

Thanks I'll give it a go.

Dave

G'day Ian

Back in July you released some airport assets including some front and rear bogeys for a Toyota fork lift did the fork lift ever make it to DLS just my curiosity.

Thanks for your great assets mate, much appreciated.

Cheers Joe.

They do not appear in the download list of TRS19 8038 and 8041 are shown each side of them. Also checked 2010 and Tane, no show.

Last edited:
The Toyota forklifts appear at least in the white pages.

I saw the same problem with Ocemy's shanghai metro: assets are in the white pages but not in the download lists of TS12; Tane and TS19.

DLS bug by sure.

Pascal

Not sure why they do not appear, but they are on the DLS and will download using FTP:

forklift.jpg

Ian

Last edited:
Thanks, I have never used that method of downloading assets (download cart) so never see that issue. The models do not use LOD which gives warnings in Tane of course, no errors. I have no idea what the invalid implies, if the goalposts have been moved again (requiring LOD, now an error for example) there will be a lot of invalid content. Might have to ask helpdesk.

Ian

Not quit sure why also but you might want to take a look at this.

What you have done is add the content to the download cart which is not supported in trainz versions above TRS12. Find asset and click on download page and then on download helper. A box will appear asking if you wanted to change to TRS19, click yes and it downloads.

Hi,

Last reskins of this year:

Beechcraft 1900 D United Nations
Beech-2900-D-UN.jpg

ATR 42-300 CSA (Czech Airlines)
ATR42-300-CSA.jpg

<kuid2:74222:12584:1> Beechcraft 1900D United Nations Startup
<kuid2:74222:12583:1> ATR 42-300 CSA Czech Airlines Startup

Happy new year to all Trainzers!

Pascal

Hello!

Two new repaints on the Beechcraft king air:

King Air 200 French Sécurité Civile
Beech-King-Air-Securite-Civile.jpg

King Air 300 private aircraft
Beech-King-Air-350-GPRH.jpg

<kuid2:74222:12586:1> Beechcraft King Air 200D Securite Civile Startup
<kuid2:74222:12587:1> Beechcraft King Air 300 F-GPRH Startup

Pascal

Don't know if anyone noticed, but I made an Interior for the King Air, <kuid:101046:103240>

It's a non-working interior but I feel it's not too bad. The only problem is that, even though I put new interior views in the Config, when you scroll through using the "[" and "]" keys, the old outside views still show up, and you can see my mesh from the outside for the new interior. Not sure why this happens, but I couldn't see any way to fix this.

Hi Dave,

My reskins above include your interior. It shows up outside in certain conditions, but may be somebody can fix it..

Pascal

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

All my aircraft and ship models (except for an older helicopter) use an invisible interior, it has no operating controls in cab view. I make interior details as part of the main model mesh, and then only for military aircraft do I make a detailed cockpit, airliners do not have much interior details, except seats.

The outside views are exported with the main model mesh (seen when using the [ and ] keys. I found this an easier method than having to work out the coordinates for the views in a separate interior model.

The outside views being part of the main mesh export cannot be removed during reskinning, I would need to export the mesh without these views for you to enable a separate interior model to be used. The a.cabfront is included in the main models but the positioning has no effect on my model as the separate interior model is invisible. For you to attach an interior, the a.cabfront position may not suit your interior and then the interior might be visible outside the body of the aircraft, ie, not aligned correctly.

Ian

Hi all, just letting you know i'm still following all your fantastic work; it's been a while since i've posted anything from Christchurch International but have been filling my screen with upgrading Lyttleton in TS19 as you can see below.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Next port of call will be back to upgrading CHCH International.

Keep up the awesome work and as soon as I can will be back into posting on CHCH.

Cheers
Gordon[/FONT]

Back