Yosemite Valley Railroad

If you find something you need for the route (that I can make) don't hesitate to give me a holler. The YVRR would make great route for folks who like short line routes based on real short lines.

Ben

Last edited:
The Yosemite Valley Railroad has been modeled and I am running it with TS12. It's 69MB. Also go to the DLS and using Name type in YVRR. There you will find most of the assets. Since there have been three of us working on the model I have not uploaded it to Trainz. PM me for more details.

Thought I would try this one in T:ANE just to see if it would inport as well, Lots of missing items at the moment, the Hopper is the only piece of rolling stock that is faulty in this version too.

But looks like a very nice line and worth the effort to get it going.

Tom

Still going only thing i noted extra at the moment while trying to give it a actual passenger run using the baldwin modern 2-6-0 as motive power with combine, coach, obs and is getting file gs.gs missing on some interactive items.

Trying the speed limits from the model railroad passenger merced to merced falls 40mph, 30mph from there to el portal
Freight 25mph merced to merced falls, 20 mph from there to el portal
Light engines 20mph mereced to merced falls 15mph from there to el portal
All trains:
bridges 13a, 29a, 30a, 35a, 39b, 47a, 57a, tunnels 2 & 4 15mph
Bridge 37a 10mph

Meant to ask what are those big red flags for, thought orginally they were in surveyor only but showing in driver in t:ane.

Tom

Last edited:
Back