Engine/Horn Sounds

calrail

Trainz Rules
I have Liam125's 450 engine sound and horn sound but how do i get them to work on the 450? I'm Using TRS06

Start CM3.2 and find the loco you want to add the hornsound to. Right click it and select Edit - Edit in Explorer. Double click the config.txt file to open it in Notepad. Scroll down to find the hornsound tag. Change the kuid number to <kuid:402672:1476>. Save and commit.

Bob

Check out the kuid table in the config if you have not changed the horn kuid in there then that is why its not working

Hi All: Don't forget about the Content Creators file, make sure it changed their to..9 times out 10, if you change the exployer file, it also changes the Content Creator file too..But I always check it,because if you don't and its not changed it will never work..

Bob Cass:) :)

Hi Bob: I have discovered that if the Content Creators Plus file does not say the same as Exployer file it won't work..At leased it have never worked for me..You don't necessarily have to commit, but see that they read the same..explain to me if I am wrong..Please..

Bob Cass:) :)

I personally never use CCP to edit the config.txt file on older content because it will change the config.txt file to a newer version. CCP is just an editor and has nothing to do with Explorer. At least that's my take.

Bob

Back