How do I use bnsf50's crossing w/ATLS?

SantaFebuff

That's So Trainz Forum
I know how to use ATLS. However, I do not know how to incorperate bnsf50's stand-alone crossings that are meant to work in conjunction with boat's ATLS system.

Any help or advice welcomed.

Thanks,
Joshua

They work simularly to using a regular crossing, except there needs to be an invisable track connecting the two....

Here is the basic set up: (with no triggers[working fast here])
Screen_011.jpg

you need to have one slave connecting to every object; ie... the traffic stoppers, and crossings

If you are just starting to learn the ATLS system, you may need to look here before any of this makes sense:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=36561&highlight=atls+tutorial

Last edited:
Channels example you set up 5 crossings
1 2 3 4 5
on the config of the controller and slave it will have a channel all ya do is set them approiatly

channel 1 = slave channel1 controller channel 1 and all triggers associated with are channel 1

channel to same process all channels 2 etc.....

Hmmm, maybe I need to get an FCT, (which is unlikely :p ;)) download these excellent bnsf50 crossings, and back-date them to TRS2004 then, for ATLS is compatible with TRS2004. :p ;)

Regards.

This is probably a little off-topic, but how do you change the frequency of the bell sound? I have tried using 44100hz sounds but the sounds get slowed down because it is apparently 11025hz. How do you change it?

Back