Automatic switching of junctions

maya104

Hi All,

I have problem with switching of junctions. In Driver i want the junction lever should switch automatically. Can anybody help me on this?

Hi All,

I have problem with switching of junctions. In Driver i want the junction lever should switch automatically. Can anybody help me on this?

Welcome to Trainz and the forums Trainz forums, Maya.

Try using the something called a path rule, which will automatically setup the route including junctions for your train to follow. I'm not familiar on how to use it, but I'm sure others here will help.

John

foreign language

the path rule is written in a foreign language - looks like french but i'm not overly sure... :S is there an english version or english instructions? thanks :)

If you're driving in manual mode (not AI) just tap the J key to toggle the switch ahead of you. If backing up use Ctrl J.

Bob

There's something weird on Marias Pass Route in my Trainz. When the Portal creates a train and after passing Meriwether junction, junction is switching automatically and face the end of the track instead of portal line and my train gets derailed. Not only that, It also give me a warning of "Portal Basic" that I disabled the "Consume Trains" option of it. What cause this Meriwether junction automatically switch?

There's something weird on Marias Pass Route in my Trainz. When the Portal creates a train and after passing Meriwether junction, junction is switching automatically and face the end of the track instead of portal line and my train gets derailed. Not only that, It also give me a warning of "Portal Basic" that I disabled the "Consume Trains" option of it. What cause this Meriwether junction automatically switch?

How close is the junction to the portal?

How long is the train coming out of the portal?

Trainz exiting a portal must clear the portal completely before they become actual AI-driven trains. Prior to exiting completely from a portal, the consists are "blind" to switches, signals, speed limits, or anything else needed to control an AI train.

Now before you receive anymore help on this, and I saw you had posted this same question before and deliberately ignored it, you need to show a registered Trainz version on your timeline. Without that registration shown, this is all the help you're going to receive.

If you have indeed registered, please contact the helpdesk to straighten this issue out.

Here is the helpdesk link for your convenience: http://support.trainzportal.com/

The various Set Junction and Path rules have been superseded by the Interlocking Towers, Enhanced Interlocking Towers, Mission Codes and related rules. They have a steep learning curve but are far more versatile and produce better results.

Back