One Sky Only?

ZikChil

Has anyone else noticed that there is only "medium clouds" available as sky? The scroll buttons either do nothing or there is nothing to scroll to. I only see this in 2010EE, not 2009WBE? Is there another setting Im forgeting? Thanks!

Just an idea based on other posts - do you need to click the dreaded gold star so you see all the options and not just the favourites? Sorry if this isn't the answer.

John

Has anyone else noticed that there is only "medium clouds" available as sky? The scroll buttons either do nothing or there is nothing to scroll to. I only see this in 2010EE, not 2009WBE? Is there another setting Im forgeting? Thanks!

Just saw that yesterday, and I got Favortes turn off so that didn't help.

Thanks - the Surveyor Settings checkbox for "Only display favorite content" was checked. Unchecking it was the answer.

Thanks - the Surveyor Settings checkbox for "Only display favorite content" was checked. Unchecking it was the answer.

Well I had it uncheck also but still didn't work, seems you need to have that unchech as well as the filter not set to favortes also.

There seems to be a bug in '10 where all drop-down lists like the clouds or region ones do not work - they have no options in them. I ended up with a route with no Region as a result and had to edit config.txt manually to restore it; all drop-down options were not working.

Back