When did you really join?

Aboot 3 years ago...

I joined up during the crash, because the first few weeks, the original forum was there, but it wasn't working (Infuriating). This is actually my second account, my original plain old "Blutorse" is still around here too (With the Nov. 2006 join date).

March 3rd 2004

I think it took me about a month to figure out there were forums.

A week after joining I started on my first reskins for the DLS.

I joined on 4 February 2004.

I almost made it up to the whale when the great crash occurred.

Regards,
Ian

Last edited:
14th/15th August 2000 (depending if you asked the forum or PA), the only 2 people to beat that is Vern (12th) and John Banks (?). Now, I'm interested in celebrating this fact during August, but I am not sure what to do, besides, I'd be here a decade then. :D

I joined March 2008 when we finally hooked the computer up to the internet. But I had been using TRS06 since when it first came out. What happened with the great crash?

I joined up probably 2 years before the "big crash", but I hadn't registered until about a few months before the crash(I remembered the black 04 layout very well, it was nice). Then I started lurking around, and I had lost my copy of 06, then I had purchased a new one. A year after I purchased, I started lurking around again, then, finally made a more larger presence!

.... What happened with the great crash?
Owing to corruption of the forum database and progressive corruption of all it's backups, the orginal forum was completely lost and Auran had to start it up again from scratch in Nov 2006. While we were told what happened we were never told why. There is (or was; I haven't looked recently) an image of the forum on the internet somewhere from a little while before it crashed. You can scroll through it but cannot search it, so unless you know where to go from the menu, it is rather limited or very time consuming.

Am I the only one who remembers why the original forums were intentionally pulled down, the hilarity that ensued,
and the "coincidence" that when they put up the new forums, all backups of the old forums had been "lost"?

Surely I can't be the only one.

Smiley.

Am I the only one who remembers why the original forums were intentionally pulled down, the hilarity that ensued,
and the "coincidence" that when they put up the new forums, all backups of the old forums had been "lost"?

Smiley.

Hi Smiley,

Yes, I recall the situation.

.... The great Conspiracy Theory lives on for those that remember.:D

Have fun and Happy New Year to all....:)

Smiley.

Hi Smiley,

Yes, I recall the situation.

.... The great Conspiracy Theory lives on for those that remember.:D

Have fun and Happy New Year to all....:)
Senior citizen never forget! We just embellish it!

June, 2002 although not as WYO. I don't even remember what my first user name was.

WYO

tardis626 please read the regulations re your signature. It's totally out of order.

. . . . and why are you promoting a closed site?

Last edited:
Back