can't save routes in surveyor

mackenstein83

hey everybody,
I am using trainz 2006 and when I modify or create a route in surveyor and save it , then quit, the next time I turn on the program the saved route is gone from the surveyor menu. If I quick drive and save the session it will still be there in the driver route menu the next time I boot up. If anyone has any insight into this problem some help would be appreciated.
-thanks

When you save a session from within driver it is stored in a different location to the map created in surveyor. You can not alter this map so will always remain as it was when you saved. First I would check with CMP to see if the file is there and secondly delete the assets.tdx file and let trainz rebuild it.

A late thankyou to stage coach, I deleted the tdx file and that worked well enough to make an incredible route, however I got greedy and tryed using the cmp and it crashed the game . Im currently trying the sp1 fix.
Also thanks to the posts which have been an invalueable source of information for this P.O.S. game. Its Still easier to deal with than a CAD program though

Back