Whereabouts of TS2010?

ffccnn

Christmas is over and I don't have the TS2010 DVD yet (I paid for it back in October).
Did you get yours?
I would like to see what TS2010 has to offer.
On the other hand, I am wondering if it is possible to get my money back, I don't expect TS2010 be much better than TS2009, I have installed three times this game, each time losing what I downloaded, fixed and/or modified.
With this game you can build big big layouts, put down fancy buildings, nice looking scenery but trainwise is very poor, the AI needs major overhaul and improvements.
My TS2009 is heading to collect dust on my shelf (money down the drain) ... :(

Christmas is over and I don't have the TS2010 DVD yet (I paid for it back in October).
Did you get yours?
I would like to see what TS2010 has to offer.
On the other hand, I am wondering if it is possible to get my money back, I don't expect TS2010 be much better than TS2009, I have installed three times this game, each time losing what I downloaded, fixed and/or modified.
With this game you can build big big layouts, put down fancy buildings, nice looking scenery but trainwise is very poor, the AI needs major overhaul and improvements.
There is definitely a problem with your delivery. I ordered my TS2010 in early December and received it before Christmas.

The person who handled deliveries in the US is "Chris Corres" or something similar, sorry I can't give you the exact name, this is just from memory.

There have been some AI improvements in TS2010, SPADs are a thing of the past (apparently!). In general I think my AI trans are running better than in TC3. But quite a few of the old commands and rules are coming up with script errors. There's quite a lot of fixin' to do.

Mick Berg.

Last edited:
Thanks but I think that Auran should be responsible to deliver what I paid for. It doesn't seem right to contact a third party that has no business with the purchase I made back in October.

I got it! I got it! I got it! I got it!
well, better late than never :D
after reading about the many problems people are having with the install and run of this new version I am scared to death so I am going to make 100 backups of my stuff, I don't want to lose my work :p
Oh God, I need longer nights, less work and more time to play Trainz, amen.
let's get to work, er... play....

I got it! I got it! I got it! I got it!
well, better late than never :D
after reading about the many problems people are having with the install and run of this new version I am scared to death so I am going to make 100 backups of my stuff, I don't want to lose my work :p
Oh God, I need longer nights, less work and more time to play Trainz, amen.
let's get to work, er... play....
Glad you received it OK.
You can send some of your extra work my way, I haven't worked since Dec 9th! Plenty of time to mess with 2010 though.....:hehe:
Mick Berg.

I was wondering about this.

Do you think Aurun would allow you to give away (or even sell) your old version (be it a box set or digital download) since you've shown support for the company by buying their latest version anyway?

Anyone out there know if you're allowed to do that? I know that the people to ask would be Auran themselves, but of course they're currently on holiday.

It's Chris Cordes.....his username is ccordes.....contact him and he can give you the details....:cool:

How do you get in touch with Chris cordes, is it ccordes@auran.com?

I received my 2010 yesterday and have CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) errors on disk1, specifically the Setup-1c.bin file.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
installing problems

How do you get in touch with Chris cordes, is it cccordes@auran.com?

I received my 2010 yesterday and have CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) errors on disk1, specifically the Setup-1c.bin file.

Thanks in advance.
I have the same problem with install disk1, CRC(Cyclic Redundancy Check.
Who can help me??

I have the same problem with install disk1, CRC(Cyclic Redundancy Check.
Who can help me??

Try this link here but be reminded the AURAN staff might be still on their annual XMas break and possibly will deal with your problem in a couple of weeks or so.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Same Problem - Cyclic Redundancy Check

Running Windows 64-Bit and can't get passes the 6.ja file. My order number (one of many) is 527802-075011-127522 all of which were DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.

By the way, the Horns on the Ipad version DO NOT WORK. Bought it too.

Download it again as you have a corrupt file or files and use as recommended a download manager. CRC check failing after a download invariably means it was corrupted.
Put simply the transmitted data does not match that which was received and the file is not complete.
If you get CTRC errors on a DVD it's probably a drive error or dirty or faulty disk.

Ipad has it's own section where it might be a better idea to post.

There is 2010 forum for 2010 problems should you have any further ones.

I was wondering about this.

Do you think Aurun would allow you to give away (or even sell) your old version (be it a box set or digital download) since you've shown support for the company by buying their latest version anyway?

Anyone out there know if you're allowed to do that? I know that the people to ask would be Auran themselves, but of course they're currently on holiday.

If you are prepared to give it away, then you might like to consider donating it to an appropriate local charity. Just add a note to the box saying that because it has already been registered, access to the Download Station will not be possible however, there is sufficient built in content to have a lot of fun. Some little lad could have a lot of fun for a very nominal cost (Salvation Army here sell game videos for $1 - $2).

Regards. Colin.

ps. Sorry - I didn't answer your question! As far as am aware (from memory!), the answer is no. Auran will not transfer all the "rights and privileges" that come with Trainz to another owner.

Last edited:
Back