Cool Trainz 09 Video

funforme3

Modeler at Pacific Trainz
Hi guys I have customized one of the routes with the Nice UP SD40's and they look cool there are some Pics & Video
:cool:
watch

Go to YouTube and type in DVMO897 and go to my channel and watch Trainz09 and any thing more that I have on there

Please RATE & COMMENT

Last edited:
Would like to hear the real train sound instead of music.

When working on the RR no radio, music, TV, newspapers, or books are allowed...only the RR bullitins and rule books, as all the others could cause distractions.

Last edited:
Would like to hear the real train sound instead of music. - When working on te RR no radio, music, TV, newspapers, or books are allowed...only the RR bullitins and rule books, as all the others could cause distractions.

The only rule is AC/DC RULES... :hehe: - The video creator couldn't have picked a more appropriate song for the clip. Heavy long train "thundering" along... Something wrong with this up and coming generation if they can't get into AC/DC. :eek:
I don't know, where's the world heading ??? ":hehe:"
Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Would like to hear the real train sound instead of music.

When working on the RR no radio, music, TV, newspapers, or books are allowed...only the RR bullitins and rule books, as all the others could cause distractions.

That is a whole lot of rules... I grab a beer pop on the radio and get to trainzing.

Music

Whell I mostly chose that music because it worked perfictly like you said but also my computer doesnt have the softwhare to make the sound work with fraps.:'(
So I cant realy dont blame me blame the Fraps company.

Back