TS2010 for UK and Europe shipped.

Mike10

I have dug my van out of the snow this morning and delivered the packages to the Post Office.

I am currently marking them as shipped in the order system which should generate an e-mail to each person who's order has been dispatched.

Fingers crossed now for Royal Mail to do a good job at this busy time of year.

Mike.

Hi,

Great work Mike. Thanks for all the effort, especially when you,ve had eveything thrown at you this time.:)

Cheers, John

Moin,

Just got the mail that it is be shipped, thank you very much for your work.

[ot]I want also wish you on this way a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for you and your family.[/ot]

Well done sir! I trust you now have something fortifying to hand....

Looking forward to a parcel arriving in 3-7 days time...

here it comes.....

;) Thanks for the update Mike. Good effort. A Merry Christmas to you.

Regards
Doug

My copy arrived safe and sound. My wife has hidden it until after Christmas day. Rubber gloves and a full body search might be in order here I think. Can't find it anywhere else.......

Have a great Christmas you lot.....

Last edited:
Thanks Mike. Royal Mail in the South London can be snail paced at the best of times, so who knows if it'll arrive before Christmas? Astonishing though to think that the distribution of Trainz in UK and Europe depends on one man. That's a lot of packaging, so hats off to you! :wave:

Paul

Thanks Mike,
Got mine yesterday too, up all night loading it up, still got SnC to load on yet and a dosen other things,

your a star.:)

Back