Trainz Classics Service Packs

aleksey79

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if someone knows if there are any service packs for trainz classics. If there are where can I download them? And what are the build numbers for those? The one i have is Build 3368.

Thanks

Thanks for the response!

Is TC3 completely separate version that i need to buy or it is an update to TC?

Separate version. (TC1 is a waist of money. TC2 is very good if you are into trams & TC3 is worth every cent)... Note; TC 1 & 2 come bundled together.
Consider getting S&C (updated TC3). It will run as a stand-a-lone or can be added to TS2009 (& I assume TS2010)... S&C is designed to run in "Native Mode" in TS2009. (approx 800+ TC3 contents has been updates so they can now run in TS2009 "Native Mode")...

As a stand-a-lone you only get "Driver & RailYard". You have to install S&C into TS2009 (& or TS2010) if you want "Surveyor" !!!! Check the forum first to make sure S&C installs & runs problem free in TS2010. (I haven't tried that yet)...
Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Separate version. (TC1 is a waist of money. TC2 is very good if you are into trams & TC3 is worth every cent)... Note; TC 1 & 2 come bundled together.
Consider getting S&C (updated TC3). It will run as a stand-a-lone or can be added to TS2009 (& I assume TS2010)... S&C is designed to run in "Native Mode" in TS2009. (approx 800+ TC3 contents has been updates so they can now run in TS2009 "Native Mode")...

As a stand-a-lone you only get "Driver & RailYard". You have to install S&C into TS2009 (& or TS2010) if you want "Surveyor" !!!! Check the forum first to make sure S&C installs & runs problem free in TS2010. (I haven't tried that yet)...
Cheers, Mac...

It installs fine in TRS2010. In fact it runs better there than either stand-alone or TRS2009. Its what I spend 80% of my time in:D.
Cheers Jeff.

Back