Promote your stuff - wallpaper style.

yojimbo

You see so many great screenies and renders scattered all over this sub forum. Unfortunately they often disappear below the thread horizon too fast, which is sad. Hence I start this thread in order to give the creators of content and routes a chance to show their very best and hope to see a wide variety of what trainz can offer.

You can strut your stuff in any form; raw screenies, renders, doctored shots, you name it. The only rules being that your motif is Trainz related, you state the dimensions of the wallpaper and supply links to any other sized versions of the same.

Keep 'em coming and help promote this great game/hobby/passtime and of course your inner artist.

Last edited:
Work in progress 1440 x 900

10101wallpaper.jpg

So kicking off with images that meet the size restrictions in forum Code of Conduct would be a great start.

A couple of shots from my RJ Corman Western Ohio Line that I have been working on.

2i74so4.jpg

Passing through Celina on the main line:

xgb312.jpg

On the 10 mile long Minster Branch:

locktwo3.jpg

Still on the 10 mile long Minster Branch:

nb3s.jpg

So kicking off with images that meet the size restrictions in forum Code of Conduct would be a great start.

CoC said:
Posting of images, signature banners and avatars are subject to the Appropriate Content Guidelines and the following conditions:

Screen shots posted to the Trainz Community Discussion Forums should be in .jpg format and not exceed a maximum resolution of 800 pixels wide x 600 pixels high*. Any screen shots that exceed this limit will be modified to links or removed from the post altogether.

*The only exception to this is within the Screenshot forum. Screen shots posted to the Screenshot forum should be in .jpg format and not exceed a maximum resolution of 1600 pixels wide x 1200 pixels high, however, if your screen shot exceeds 800x600 you are required to include the maximum resolution used in the title of the thread.

Last I checked this is the screenshot section.

peter

Back