Review??? Videos?

It IS a great game, it's just not very popular in the larger gaming community and isn't made by a big-time game company. But if you look at how many members there are on the forums, I'd say that's a modest size crowd.

Just my thoughts.

Nyorker

Go to my website, find the YouTube link and I have some 40 video clips of some of my locos etc

Its a great game/sim, pity you cant get on board and see for yourself !!

I search the forum and videosides hours, what I find was nothing good.
The videos only show "what is wrong with speed tree" and screenshots there are little bit. Most of them are not TS2010.

@barn700, I look your website/youtube too, much of videos - fine, but were can I see the difference? Have TS2009 here.
Sorry to all but what I found was not much.;)

Ok found this for screenshots: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=48806
Thanks to all! But now videos with SOUND would be fine.

Last edited:
I think techni's question is a good one and many of your answers are spot on. Things do get buried very quickly indeed. See how quickly any of you can find the Screenshot of the Week Winner for May this year? any week will do. Don't bother because there aren't any prizes and I don't want you wasting your time!

For any of you who post videos on YouTube or some other place, you can make them easily accessible through the Trainz Resources Directory. Have a look at this link. It's not directly associated with videos, but I'm prepared to promote you video(s) in a similar fashion.

Just send me a list of YouTube URL's for all your videos. One URL for each. Then list your videos with a 10 to 20 word description for each. Please list them in the order you think represents best to not so brilliant. I will embed the best on your personal page and list the url's for the rest. Please state your Trainz version for each video.

You can then send people to your own TRD link, or let visitors to the Directory do their own searching.

Contact me here.

Back