Streetlights 3rd go-round

Since I got miffed and destroyed my layout, it looks like all be doing another round of streetlights making. I remember I had 2 to make the last time but I can't remember who gets them. Anybody with any ideas of what kind of streetlights they like to see...speak up, nows the time. :)

I will get back to my LL Layout sooner or later but I'll be starting from scratch. For right now I'm content to play in Blender.

Not sure; although now a-days most of these lamps have been converted to run on electricity instead. Although I think just a yellow glow would suffice in for gas.

peter

I'm thinking about using a set of corona, small coronas that would be the flame and give a flickering effect. I'll have to give some more thought on that.

Listen folk, it may say streetlights in the thread title but it can be any of your lighting needs. I'm looking to make something with stained glass but I don't know what. I'm also going to take another shot at that security light. I feel I can do a better job with it.

Now the gas light is finished and uploaded. I made it slightly bigger then my last light post. Next???

Would you recall the photos I previously sent you of the modern streetlight taken along US1? (The one with the blue barrier walls)

If that can be done, it will be great. Thanks

Would you recall the photos I previously sent you of the modern streetlight taken along US1? (The one with the blue barrier walls)

I knew there was another one in there somewhere..I had to go to the last streetlight post to get the picture. I'll get er done!

My eyes are not what they used to be, could you get me a close up of the bottom? The picture you posted was a little too far away for me. In the mean time I'll start on the rest if the light.

Image1.jpg

Here is what I got so far. Pretty easy.

Until thes folks get me some more information for their projects, I'll be working on the next project. The only problem is I don't know what the next project is. I need some ideas from the rest of you folks. Any lighting needs needed?

Back