Apple Imac

Hello,

You will need to run a copy of Windows using Parallels or Boot Camp. I have run Trainz on an iMac using Parallels and it worked well at least for casual Driver sessions. I usually have a peek at Mac threads and others are reporting success on their MacBook Pros.

Best of luck,
Kevin

I will eventually be getting an iMac, my dad has one now, and he tested out VMware Fusion with trainz. It ran fantastic, better than on this piece of crap. :hehe:

Robby :wave:

I will eventually be getting an iMac, my dad has one now, and he tested out VMware Fusion with trainz. It ran fantastic, better than on this piece of crap. :hehe:

Robby :wave:
Yea yea yea... just wait till something breaks down and you need to spend another 900 to get the damn thing fixed:hehe:

I'm currently running TRS2006 on MacBook 4,1 with Mac OS 10.5.8 with Codeweavers CrossOver application. There is a statement on their website that Trainz doesn't run with CrossOver Games, which is unfortunately true, but it runs with basic CrossOver! :cool: However, there were some problems with downloading from DS (freezin'), but anyway, CrossOver is great and elegant solution too...! :)

Back