CMP (t2k6) will not DL anything

bcastello

Greetings,

I have searched for download errors and found nothing that addresses this. My copy of Content Manager Plus (I'm using Trainz2006) will simply not download anything. I have verifyied my serial number and account information is correctly loaded and it lets me choose things on the Download server. When I click to start the download it whistles, beeps and says "Unable to Download, the server appears to be full, please try again later...". Problem is, this has gone on for 2 days. I have tried different times (morning and evening) to no avail.

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate and running both Trains2006 and ContentManager as Admin. My net connection is rock steady.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Bill

ARGH! As soon as I posted this, I mean within a minute, CMP started happily downloading the things I had selected. I knew the fear of community suggestions would intimidate it enough to work.

But seriously, I don't know why it didn't work, or just started like that... any ideas?

Bill

Mine does this it downloads but then any thing it downloads after i run the game it freezes. Im downloading objects from 2004 down and it still messes up my game. How do i fix that?

Back