Melbourne To geelong route

Yes you can...
We didn't have a forum for requests till the TRS06 forum came along. Or atleast not that I know of.
As on Railpage, there is a Geelong line for TRS04 (Will work in TRS06, although there may be faulty dependencies), although not with DEM based terrain, not prototypical track work, but it is still a nice layout.
I have got a set of diagrams for the V/Locity, but it's not a top priority at the moment.
Zec

Hi Smitchalias12,

I made a layout from Geelong to Melbourne which is on the DLS under Vline.
I am also making a layout from Warnnambool to Melbourne but is on hold at the moment because of work commitments, which is from a DEM based terrain. What is the V/Locity Tranz that you talked about, because I have not heard of that is that some new track they put down. I used to live in Geelong but I live in Brisbane now.

Paul

I live in geelong too(soz this is my other account)
i went up to melbourne today, but i went on the old train from lara, coz my sisters friend lives out there. All the vlocitys were going to Echuca for a train show... :(

It would be nice to see a Warrnambool to Melbourne route. My mum was from Warrnambool and ive travelled on that route before.

If we're on the topic of great australian rail tracks, i'd love to see Gladstone to Rockhampton to Longreach.

But thats only cause I've followed the line and have an itch to run it. :D

Moss Vale is where it's at.

Speaking of which... I might goomap it and see how much work it would take.

Back