PLEASE HELP!!!!!

drrt4

ಠ_ಠ....What?
i need it badly, i play TRS2009 (and 2006 but 2009 more often) heres the problems 1: the acela express i got it to work in TRS2009 it works but its...glitched i can see right through it. help: acela.
2: i have a lot of rollingstock but the passenger cars i downloaded cant load passengers? the ones that come with the game load passengers i dont get that? help: passenger cars. if u can help thank u.

Passenger cars may not have the passenger capability built into them by the creators. Doors opening needs a different way of being built and not all do it. You can however make them react to the passenger load and unload by adding a few lines into the config of the rolling stock and this will allow the station script to work with invisible passenger on the carriage. Cant find the added lines at present but will post back if no one else has.

Found it, add to config of coach.

queues {
passengers {
size 40
initial-count 0
passenger-queue 1
product-kuid <kuid:-3:10060>
}
}​

Last edited:
not the doors and stuf i mean the commodity passengers it wont load.
thank u for the help eney way.

not the doors and stuf i mean the commodity passengers it wont load.
thank u for the help eney way.
As he said, not all passenger cars created have the ability to load and unload passengers. You can make it work by copying the config he provided into that particular passenger car's config file......:cool:

ok so i add this to the script via trainz
queues {

passengers {
size 40
initial-count 0
passenger-queue 1
product-kuid <kuid:-3:10060>
}
}
and it will work il try it. thanks for help: passenger cars. next problem is how to fix the ACELA EXPRESS i can see the interior outside the passenger cars and the power cars. help:acela​

Last edited:
Back