Sad news

mikeaust

Hi to All
I just wanted to pass on the sad news that my lovely wife Sara passed away suddenly on the 19th OCT. We have only been together for five years but they were a wonderful time. She will be sadly missed by all our children and grand children.

Cheers, Mike

Last edited:
Mike,

I'm very sorry to hear the passing of your wife, I'm sure she was an exceptional woman and you must have loved her dearly, I'm 100% sure that she undoubtably felt the same way.

May God be with you.

Woody

Thank you Woody,
Sara was a special lady. She was a very talented person and loved craft, creating something beautiful out of things that most would throw away. She loved the computer and the world it opened up to her in other fields from here.

Cheers,
Mike

I really don't like it when loved ones die. It's very hard, and I think that people don't realise how it affects them until it happens to them. Like Woody, I am very sure she was an exceptional woman. My grandfather died not long before I was born, and so did my great-grandmother. My dad's parents are both very ill, especially my grandfather. My uncle is constantly having to have operations, and my grandmother (my mum's mum) is gradually getting worse. :( :( :( :( :(
I'm sure that memories of her will last more than a life-time.
My sincere condolences,
James
P.S. I'm feeling very hormonal at the moment. I think this has nearly set me off :'( .
I am really very sorry to hear this.

Mike,

I'm very sorry for your loss. I admire Sara's ability to find beauty in things that most people would take for granted. I'm sure you feel most fortunate to have spent five wonderful years with her.

Prayers and deepest sympathy to you and your loved ones.

Jim

Geez mate that's really really tough. A lot of the guys on the forum are sending you their condolences, myself included Mike, and I hope you're looking after yourself. It can't be easy for you.

Cheers

Nix

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, they say the feel will be better over time, but the loss will never go away really.

My sincere condolences - I can feel your pain, even if I was lucky enough to escape the loss of a husband by the fact he was already in a hospital when he had a brush with death a week or so back.

Take care of the loved ones, we never know when they leave us.

Best wishes

Linda

I sincerely extend my deepest sympathies on your loss. I can't imagine the heartache of losing my wife. My prayers are with you tonight.
Mike

Thank you to all of you for your kind words and It is great to know that people care in bad times within the community.
It still hasn't really hit me yet as it was very sudden. I have a great family with my children and Sara's children to support me and all your thoughts as well I will come through OK.
Cheers,
Mike

Sorry to hear about your loss, Mike. The only thing that will ease your sense of loss is time. I'm glad you can find some comfort from the Trainz Community. God Bless You.

I am very sorry to hear about what happened to your wife.

I wish I knew what to tell you and how to make things easier but I don't know what to say...

I hope you will find some peace at this time of struggle.

All my condolences...

Gisa

Back