Queensland Trainz

0388866918.jpg

This is just a quick side note for those that may be interested. For those that are in the Brisbane area, I have heard from a good friend that 1225 is to be moved from Redbank to Swanbank for preservation. It has apparently been bought, I think, by a private mob. That is all I know.
Now back to regular programming.
Regards
Glen

A good purchase. A one-of-a-kind hybrid.

@woodieshouse1

Since taking that photo, I have changed computers and Trainz versions. I now use TS2010, that screenie was TRS2006. And the first computer is now my brother's computer. So I hacked onto his, got onto the route and found the ramp.:sleep:

It is a bit of a kitbash. I used Driveway 12 foot concrete(kuid:106916:10120) for the road surface and
Concrete Wall 2 (kuid2:60238:38161:1) for the sides.

Hope this helps, and Happy Trainzing!;)
Scott.

Message from the QGR Board

Hello Everyone,

Wow is great to see some wounderous things comming out of this fourms.

Muliebuck; I am member of the QPSR and my friend Hayden & I watched that locomotive be shunted into the yards; The loco I was told is owned by the Quuensland Diesel Presevation Group or something??. What a marvelous sight. :Y:

Will, is there a chance you could make some QGR Woodern Goods Stock. I have diagrams ect.

Scott, could you send me what Cricket has done, I know he has made The Ekka Line & The Mayne Depot which I would like to turn back into the famous Mayne Sheds with station & impossing signal cabin. All In The Age of Steam
Mayne-Loco-14_7_68.jpg

4461848062_4b8f5a8544.jpg

2564052696_718a0aa314.jpg
Now some screenshots of Ernest Junction in the busy summer staturdays of 1954.
trainz89_20101228_0013.jpg
After all the trains have gone, Ernest Junction Is just back to a little place in the wilderness...
trainz89_20101228_0016.jpg

Regards
Michael G
QGR Commissioner​

Last edited:
PB15's, Qld & Beer & Rugby Union.

Hi Ladies, Gentlemen; Boys & Girls,

I have not posted her in a while; after all the floods have done to the Railway system in the sunshine state; Here is some of my models in the making at Walkers Lmtd. A QR PB15 [With-Old Style Chimney] No.488. Later models one with dirty textures & 1920's Chimney plus one with unique Centered Stones Headlight that was based at the infamous 'Gabba Depot. So Enjoy. :cool:

QGRStephPB15488.jpg

Cheers Friends
Michael G & Gang
Q.G.R/ Railways Department-Trainz

A view north from Central Station, a section of line from my first attempt at the Brisbane CityTrain network... which I blitzted*and started over, and it now looks better. Oh gee, I have to get shots of that now, don't I?:eek:

*Misspelt on purpose
Were u Get locos frm??

Back