Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Queensland Trainz

In fact, the whole UK tunnel and catenary thing is built in with TRS2006 Build 3092.
    Got gimmie pigs? No sweat...

Wanna see my Queensland trains, real ones here....

http://www.youtube.com/user/Colhad

A couple of links to 2 shots of TRS2004 Rockhampton route.
    ​T:ANE...... a new era of error fixing

Wink Commissioner Calling!!!!

Hello All

Sorry For My Long Reply But I Have Some Pictures & Norm Can You Show Me Your Gabba Route Becuase I Want To Do The Railway Yards...
    It Was A Good Idea To Start A Group But All We Need Is Dreddman & Ghosty

But Now.....Photo's

QGR Ekka Carraiges

QGR 150th

Kind Regards

Michael G.

QGR Commissioner
    Content by Trainz89 & QHR Trainz

If nobody objects....
    Some various screenshots from my WIP, Brisbane CityTrain.

The Roma Street Motorail depot, and the northern end of Roma Street Platform 10.

A busy scene early in the morning at Roma Street. XPT on the Interstate platform, Robina service on Platform 4, first Ipswich service on Platform 5, the Ferny Grove train pulling into Platform 6 and just out of sight, the first Caboolture service pulls out from Platform 8.

The complex track system just east of Roma Street. I don't trust AI with this one!

Some basic information on the route. I blitzted* the route I got shots for earlier in this thread and started a new one with Central as the centre-point. I just thought it might be a good idea.
    So far, trackage extends east from Central to Milton, south to South Brisbane almost (Merivale Bridge at least), north to the Motorail teminal at Roma Street, and east to the tunnels to Brunswick Street / Fortitude Valley / Chinatown. This section of the overall system will feature:
    Main Line from Park Road to Northgate
    Exhibition Circuit
    Mayne Yard, although not prototypical
    Airport Branch
    Pinkenba Branch.
    If there is space left over on my grids, I may extend it to Milton (Ipswich line), Dutton Park (Gold Coast line), Buranda (Cleveland line), Wilston (Ferny Grove line), Virginia (Caboolture / Nambour line) and Bindha (Shorncliffe Line). All these lines, plus the base section, add up to the seven layouts to be built.
    When downloaded, merge all the routes together and have fun driving.
    It all sounds simple, but I've only done 3km of track in a month. This section is about 20-30km long, so you do the maths. It would be handy if people gave me a hand with it, so you're not waiting twenty years for the last section . If you're interested, PM me.
    Scottling.

Double post...

Exclamation To the papers?

Dear scottling

I have to say;

An AWESOME JOB

Quote Originally Posted by scottling View Post
    Double post...

Trainz 89,

You don't mean that literally do you? It's a blank space!
    Anyway, I've blitztified* the second attempt AGAIN, and now the route's a DEM, kindly made by Jerker at www.victrainz.com.au . Which reminds me, I still need a couple of extensions from him. Does anyone know his email?

Happy Trainzing,
    Scott.

As most of the people that count read this thread I thought this would be better placed here. I have been wondering lately if anyone is doing anything in regards to QR rollingstock. I think Dredd is re-doing some of his yard to fit into 2010 but is anyone else building wagons or locos ? There are still some pieces that could be built and I was curious to know if anyone has something on a drawing board somewhere.
    Thanks
    Glen
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." Author UNKNOWN

TIPswich, Qld, the garbage state of Australia

Quote Originally Posted by lenice View Post
    As most of the people that count read this thread I thought this would be better placed here. I have been wondering lately if anyone is doing anything in regards to QR rollingstock. I think Dredd is re-doing some of his yard to fit into 2010 but is anyone else building wagons or locos ? There are still some pieces that could be built and I was curious to know if anyone has something on a drawing board somewhere.
    Thanks
    Glen

Hmmm, that's certainly a maybe, but seriously not a definate!

Exclamation Queensland Trainz Is Back; By Order Of The QGR Commissioner

Well some screnshots from me; I think to time to get the old CPR and kick this donkey. This has potential to put QLD trainz back in the spotlight.

Len; I have Jerker's email; but please note that he is currently in Hospitial but I will update you on his progress. Just PM me; I will send his email.

By the way; I have done some bits of 'missing' Rolling Stock with Greg Cash e.g QR B17, QR C16 & Comming very soon a C19 & Steph Valve PB15 (1899 Design) also a few wagons plus carriages.

Whats Behind The Fence

Steam Under The Wires

I just couldn't resist a tram shot. BCC Deadnought Tram & A RAAF Recruitment Board

Kind Regards
    Michael G
    QR/QGR Commissioner
    Queensland Trainz Admin
    Last edited by trainz89; November 12th, 2010 at 04:35 AM.

Quick question (it is also posted in QDR Trainz): are there any bogeys/drivers that are 3ft6in for c17/pb15 or other QR locos (steam or diesel). I can't find any but am sure they exist.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance....

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by lenice View Post
    Thanks
    Glen
    Hey Glen

Search for WIlliamg on the forums. He has just redont the 2300s to an excellent satndard aswell as the 3100s. He is currently working on the PN and QRN 7100s and 3800s respectively. He was talking about a 4100 at some stage too.
    Creating the QR Western Line Run!

ETA: 03/2011

sorry to get your hopes up that was a question about reskining the 3700 to the 3800 and the 73

Quote Originally Posted by cricketstar View Post
    sorry to get your hopes up that was a question about reskining the 3700 to the 3800 and the 73
    The 3700 is not reskinable (well you can try but I doubt it will work).

The 3800 will be the next together with the 2300.

here is a picture of the 3800 (50% done)

well I am still not sure about the 4000 but I have a 3500 class in the works too...