Where's.......

How about whecsailor, alien3, cyberstorm, shoves, skipper 1945, brook, andi06, kemplen and Tafweb?

Least we know where Bloodnok is ;)
Tafweb retired from work and trainz - this was way before the old fourm crash. Decieded that trainz was way to close to his job of software development that he was trying to get away from. How many copies of the bank are floating around on Hard Drived out there.

Mr and Mrs Natvander are now proud parents, very much doing the family thing. Wish he had finished his fire engines -

Anybody remember EricWC was the guy who first started with steam in UTC days was very active at the start, now also retired, very active in the Live steam movement. He was the guy who introduced me to Wazzer and Natvander.

Other great fallen flags = Spoony - DavidT- CJlear - Ale-Beer - pommie

Last edited:
I see pommie around here every so often :) I wouldn't be surprised if he pops by this thread :) :p

CJLear did post on the RBR forums a while ago, saying that he is taking a break because of work (I'm pretty sure that was his post, was a while ago).

Not heard anything from the other three Bearcat posted though :(

I've spoken with EricWC online a few times recently. He's done some nice work on some live steamers!

Glad to hear that Nat is going well :) Was talking to him in IRC last year, been wondering how he's going these days :)

Thanks guys
Zec

Ah, what a great wander down memory lane, back when trainz was new and the people we now view as legends were just beginning to shine. I wonder who among the current crop will be similarly remembered in years to come? Two other characters that come to mind are Drucifer and NZOverlord. :wave:

I see pommie around here every so often :) I wouldn't be surprised if he pops by this thread :) :p
Zec

/me floats into the room from stage right, waves and floats on to exit stage left

ooops that belongs in the defunct chat ;p

Cheers David

JoshEH posted a few times in the Trainzdev forum last year. He was doing stuff for MSTS/RS as I recalled.

GaryP has popped his head in here a few times in the last year.

Decapod hangs out in the 3D Canvas forums. He is doing MSTS/RS content as well.

William

Last edited:
:cool: .... a bit flattered/suprised to see my name in this thread .... still doing 10 - 15hrs a week content creating :) .... kemplen

Last edited:
Boco posted last on>>>> February 24th, 2010, 04:42 PM.

Also, where is Lost_Soul?

Also MIA are ... cloggy and Natvander.

Seems like the only visible Mods here are AJ Fox and Zec.

Ah, the good old days.

Have fun,

Lost_Soul is here, just been stuck on a side line for a bit, I know I haven't posted recently but doesn't mean to say I am not keeping in touch with parts of the community as time allows ... stupid long working hours ...

Just a where is thread...

Where's landrvr...did he managed to get his own business and how's that little girl of his? Must be 8-9 by now.

Where's Jaleel...is he a music producer now...I don't know.

Where's Tom-Sa...how's his engineering profession?

Where's CeeBee...business can't be that good that he can't pop in now and then.

Where are these guys?
Don't forget Magicland! And I'm sort of starting to think landrvr1 passed on. He hasn't been here in YEARS
Also Marlboro, mrtrain, and JFE

Last edited:
wow thread bump... you guys realize that the last post (besides today) was more then a year ago?

peter

Back