My thanks to Dinorius_Redundicus

Boco

Deane -

Thanks for all of your content, especially the 50's-60's vehicles. Great stuff and keep up the very good work.

Boco

I especially like his Sugar Mill shown below. It consists of 27 buildings and a placement map showing the locations of each building, along with a track plan.

I installed it on the Western Maryland Thomas Sub that I presently have under construction. It looks great.

It’s on the DLS under Dinorius Redundicus between downloads 301-400.

Regards, Joe

SugarPlant2.jpg

Ditto, 99% of his stuff is spectacular. Keep up the awesome work man. The derelict objects are great!

I was reading the instructions you sent me about making cars. I don't think I follow without seeing somebody make one.

On another note, great work with the trailers. I'm downloading now.

I also wanted to show everybody this...can a car be made out of this kind of picture?

VIEWS.jpg

I also wanted to show everybody this...can a car be made out of this kind of picture?

VIEWS.jpg
Indeed it can, although the only purpose it would serve is acting as the texture. You would have to model the car first in gmax with the Trainz gamepack (not that you're limited to gmax - you do what I do and first create it in a different program like Blender, then export it to gmax), then texture it using that image (although you would have to split the image up first I believe).

Indeed it can, although the only purpose it would serve is acting as the texture. You would have to model the car first in gmax with the Trainz gamepack (not that you're limited to gmax - you do what I do and first create it in a different program like Blender, then export it to gmax), then texture it using that image (although you would have to split the image up first I believe).

The person made these picture from 3d models...top class stuff! He's made lots of these blue print type pictures for other people to use. So there's lots more if somebody wants to try to use them in car making.

The person made these picture from 3d models...top class stuff! He's made lots of these blue print type pictures for other people to use. So there's lots more if somebody wants to try to use them in car making.

Any chance you can supply me with a URL, or if needed, the plans so that I can host them? That way thousands of people will see them. That's what the Directory is for and I look forward to the day when people will offer these links automatically. Just keep in mind that most posts on the forums only live for about ten days, then they're virtually lost forever.

I really am trying to help others in the community.

Thanks

John

If you follow the Screenshots section you will notice that about 90% of the screenies have one or more of Deane's creations in them. His assets add a great deal to our layouts. Deane certainly ranks among the very best of the Trainz creators.
Gary

Just realized it's been a year since I took my first timid steps into gmax, with the help of Jytte Christrup and her tutorial.

So here's something to mark the occasion. Just finished it tonight - an International R-185 semi truck, again from the 1950's. It's being beta tested at the moment but should be on the DLS very soon. Now the old green mack semi won't have to do everything!

Cheers

~ D :wave:

screen001q.jpg

I have to agree that his work is absolutely amazing. I always look forward to see what shows up on the DLS next.
Mike

Any chance you can supply me with a URL, or if needed, the plans so that I can host them? That way thousands of people will see them. That's what the Directory is for and I look forward to the day when people will offer these links automatically. Just keep in mind that most posts on the forums only live for about ten days, then they're virtually lost forever.

I really am trying to help others in the community.

Thanks

John

The site where he has the postings of the blue print type of pictures is here...
http://www.smcars.net/forums/index.php

His personal site is here..
http://www.palat.com.br/cars.html

Back