Old times in America

How long ?Sorry I can't tell you , have a look at the last pics here , there you have an overview .
This is not a Route how in MSTS, hundred of miles in cab.
Is an small fictive layout for fun and interactiv Railwayoperations similarly Virginia & truckee railroad.

Hello WCL :) , I have another Route for D&RGW in work for trs2006/2007 , wait for this , is also from old times but Narrow gauge.

hello Midland , of course I use invisible signalling/speedsigns.

Thx for kindly words.

cheers
conny

Last edited:
Site ever opening

Hello ,

I like the old Times of USA , so I have beginning to make an small Layout for wild west :) .Here some shots ...

vundt1.jpg

vundt2.jpg

vundt3.jpg

vundt4.jpg

vundt5.jpg

vundt6.jpg

vundt7.jpg

vundt8.jpg

best regards
Conny
*Please excuse this thread-bump*

Conny, do you think your site will ever open. Becuase two things, one, I am getting TS2009 and you are making new Amtrak stuff (I think). Secondly, I think the Amtrak stuff that you had on your site was EXCELLENT! But the bad news, when I heard about your site, I thought it was still avalible but it wasn't:'( . So just a question: Is your site ever opening?

Last edited:
Nice i make my layouts in trainz based in britain but this might be an exspection... :hehe: lovely layout really caches the wild west railroad look.
by the way whats the kuid of thoes moguls?

That looks fantastic.

Was thinking of trying something like that but don't know where to start.

Well done.....great work.

That would be DBtrack as far as I can tell. I think it's from Carson Car Shops or the DLS... Or both.

connyxy: I suggest you replace that track with pencil's 60lb grey miled track, also on the DLS.

Apart from that, looks great! Maybe you should put an engine or two from your homeland in with the moguls as well!:cool:

Dude...

THIS IS HOW I IMAGINED HERBERT'S BRANCH LINE TO BE LIKE IN NTSE!!!:D :cool: :p :udrool: :clap: :Y:

connyxy: I suggest you replace that track with pencil's 60lb grey miled track, also on the DLS.

While the 60lb grey track is nice, it's not yet available in the variety of rail rusty-ness that the db track comes in. In addition, I haven't completed the stub switches for it yet. Someday.....

whats the kuid of thoes moguls?

Hope5, the moguls are on the DLS for TS2009 or later (make sure you have all the service packs installed) - kuids are 124060:1004-1007 and 124060:1010-:1025. If you do a title search for 'loco no' with only TS2009 checked, you should find them.

Curtis

Yeah uh, guys? You do realize the last update was over a year ago, don't you?:confused:
Just thought I'd point that out too.

Yeah....We know...But its always nice to have high hopes on things...Sometimes old things become new :hehe:

Back